Magius in Worldbox but I let people claim and rule a territory (totally good idea trust)

Oh I just forgot lmao

I don’t have time right now to announce them since im at a fair with my band

Wait another like 5-6 hours

(It was a random npc)

fuck that random npc

you heard him, revive the king and get him to have kids with the random npc

bruh this is more active than the discussion thread

its cuz stock figured out how to stop yapping

1 Like

i’d just like to hear back from mongoose first before the next year if that’s possible please

3-5 business years

Can we progress into better tech cuz I kinda wanna be like the technology capital of the world

real

if im not dead can i visit the capital of keihatsu and just eat a bunch of food? take on some food challenge to lighten the mood of all this war (if i didnt die)

Hi im back from band

Also this is just for fun if people wanna submit a character for this with first & last name of the character and their culture (Plus where they were born if you want).

For the one I’ve been using, Janice Ambrosia is a New Greek citizen who was born in Avernia.

Senbon Zakura from keihatsu currently living in the silent tower (not a prisoner)

For him aiding in the war or

Year 604 - New Greeks Retake New Athens

With the recent efforts of the New Greeks in the New Greco-Sangaki Alliance war, the New Greeks managed to take back New Athens from the Alvarians, proving their capabilities as a culture. Many officials in the New Greek territories are planning on discussing peace with Alvarians to end the war, but peace is largely unattainable with the current state of the war.

Meanwhile, in the Savyrian-Snow Folk war, little progress has been made from either side in the development of the war. The Snow Folk leader Sock has been attempting to acquire the assistance of the Doomyrians in the war against Savyria, as they’ve began their defensive against the vengeance-seeking army of the Savyrians; however, the Doomyrians have yet to answer the call for assistance in the war.

Developments from both fronts will be reported on as time goes by.

This edition of Magius News has been brought to you by Senbon Zakura

yes

Hold on show me the map

Reminder that peace is still an option

For most captured kingdoms from other cultures, I have a thing I can do to make this more interesting, and with this you likely wont have a chance to keep said territories you capture :troller:

also do you have any info on this?

Oh yeah I should probably mention that the whole news thing to keep people updated on the wars is a really cool idea