Magius in Worldbox but I let people claim and rule a territory (totally good idea trust)

Was working on a project of mine srry

Add me to it too

We uh

Forgot to add the other guy too it too

thank you

NO, I don’t want the legend Ahi’s kids to end up waging war on 5 kingdoms cause they get grunt’s genes. (Prolly will win still cause ahi better, no offense to grunt)

hi what’s going on

Savyria winning!
this post was fact checked by real savyrian patriots

It doesn’t change anything iirc

someone please wage war on everything and everyone

it would be cool if there was a way to host in-game events so I could make like a culinary competition or something (more excuses for me to try exotic foods yum yum)

Someone already did: you.
It didn’t do anything

yeah but i did it too early

shoulda waged war one at a time

speaking of which, @GlitchingEclipse do the thing (unpause the simulation)

I’m at school rn dawg :sob:

then leave, theyll understand

Tell them that there is a war going on and you need to make sure it continues

if you are American, they will certainly understand

I am too tired to do this today sorrgy !!!

me when I forgor

Aight, time to play out like 6 years ish of things. If anyone has any names they want to submit for Magius News that I can roll for who writes the paper, say them here if you want while I do this

Year 605 - War Wages Onward

In the middle of the previous year, the Doomyrians joined the Snow Folk in the war against Savyria, causing the Savyrian army to be split between two different fronts now. While the war continues to be at a standstill, the Savyrians have become weary of a possible collapse, especially considering the death of their temporary leader Phepha who died to natural causes.

In the West, the Alvarians have been making steady progress in retaking Avernia, but the war still hasn’t ended for either side. The New Greeks are becoming incredibly anxious by the day, even more now seeing the Doomyrians joining the Snow Folk in the war against the Savyrians, as they fear the Keihatsu will begin to act with the Alvarians, which would make the war even more harsh on them.

Developments from both wars will be reported on further as time goes by.

This edition of Magius News has been brought to you by Senbon Zakura