Magius in Worldbox but I let people claim and rule a territory (totally good idea trust)

can we see the map please?

Hasn’t changed much since last time, but if you look closely on Avernia you can see orange hatch marks showing that its being contested.

[insert ultrakill war without reason copypasta here]

you mean the book in game on the Earthmover from hell?

I did an AP english assignment analyzing that speech lmao

My respect for you has tripled

But yeah that’s what I mean

I didn’t actually put the copypasta for fear of sounding edgy, but if you don’t know what I’m talking about

Here it is

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY IT COULD HAVE ENDED.

WAR NO LONGER NEEDED ITS ULTIMATE PRACTITIONER. IT HAD BECOME A SELF-SUSTAINING SYSTEM. MAN WAS CRUSHED UNDER THE WHEELS OF A MACHINE CREATED TO CREATE THE MACHINE TO CRUSH THE MACHINE. SAMSARA OF CUT SINEW AND CRUSHED BONE. DEATH WITHOUT LIFE. NULL OUROBOROS. ALL THAT REMAINED IS WAR WITHOUT REASON.

A MAGNUM OPUS. A COLD TOWER OF STEEL. A MACHINE BUILT TO END WAR IS ALWAYS A MACHINE BUILT TO CONTINUE WAR. YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL, OUTSTRETCHED LIKE ANTENNAS TO HEAVEN. YOU WERE BEYOND YOUR CREATORS. YOU REACHED OUT FOR GOD, AND YOU FELL. NONE WERE LEFT TO SPEAK YOUR EULOGY. NO FINAL WORDS, NO CONCLUDING STATEMENT. NO POINT. PERFECT CLOSURE.

T H I S I S T H E O N L Y W A Y I T S H O U L D H A V E E N D E D .

yes I know

This fear was on my mind the whole fucking time I had to show the slides to my class :sob:

Speaking of war without reason…

Run the simulation until at least one town is taken please, this is getting boring just running a year at a time

Man we’re getting cooked

im slowley losing people

I’m doing it year by year for better cataloging for Magius News, but I’ll run it up till 610 to see what progress is made

Just call it the agora, there’s no real reason not to (it was called that in WOM too right?)

Year 605 - War Wages Onward in the West and Center

Year 605 - War Wages Onward

In the middle of the previous year, the Doomyrians joined the Snow Folk in the war against Savyria, causing the Savyrian army to be split between two different fronts now. While the war continues to be at a standstill, the Savyrians have become weary of a possible collapse, especially considering the death of their temporary leader Phepha who died to natural causes.

In the West, the Alvarians have been making steady progress in retaking Avernia, but the war still hasn’t ended for either side. The New Greeks are becoming incredibly anxious by the day, even more now seeing the Doomyrians joining the Snow Folk in the war against the Savyrians, as they fear the Keihatsu will begin to act with the Alvarians, which would make the war even more harsh on them.

Developments from both wars will be reported on further as time goes by.

This edition of Magius News has been brought to you by Senbon Zakura

Year 606 - War Without Reason

Year 606 - War Without Reason: Castlians and Canopians instigate a war on the Vistarians

As the wars wage on in Western and Central Magius, the east is now experiencing its own war. Under everyone’s noses with the focus diverted from them, the Canopians and Castlians have declared war on the Vistarians, thus beginning the Castled Canopy war. Many citizens from neighboring territories are beginning to spur into a panic, as wars now seem to be called with no reasoning behind them whatsoever. As the War between the Vistarians and the Castlian-Canopian alliance progress, more will come out from our articles.

In the West, progress in the war between the New Greeks and Alvarians has gone through many ups and down. The Alvarians retook Avernia and New Athens from the New Greeks, but the New Greeks have managed to retake Avernia from the Alvarians once more. Progress on retaking New Athens has been stunted however, as the Alvarians are beginning to make their way to New Mount Olympus. Many New Greeks are beginning to become outraged with the Alvarians in their decisions to continue their assault on their culture for no reason (Janice herself has been incredibly worried about her family while she has been making articles… I hope she can feel better soon).

As for the war between the Alvarians and the allied Snow Folk and Doomyrian forces, the Doomyrians have managed to invade Savystia, the capital of the Savyrian territory, and are beginning their assault on Varkhalos. Many in Savystia and Varkhalos are evacuating to Savrya Canyon and the neighboring Dustveil Village ruled by the Skylians as the Doomyrians have continued in their fight against the Savyrian army, which has become severely weakened after its previous newer leader, Bowe, surrendered himself against the Doomyrians. I am disgusted in the fact that the leader of my Culture would stoop to this action in this unjust war, but it no longer matters now. It’s only a matter of time until the Savyrian territory is gone…

This edition of Magius News was brought to you by Ellis Darkwood

Year 607 - New Mount Olympus Falls! Vistaria keeps up a powerful defensive in the war!

New Mount Olympus Falls! Vistaria keeps up a powerful defensive in the war!

In the Seventh year following the declaration of war on the New Greeks, the Alvarians have managed to capture New Mount Olympus from the New Greeks, forcing Queen Artemis to surrender herself to the army! In the loss of their queen, Secebe offered to step up as temporary king in the war, but shortly after, he was assassinated by an Alvarian named Yphyche, sending the remaining army in Styx and Avernia into a panic. In the time following the assassination, Rotedyh of the New Greeks took charge momentarily, but was also slain shortly after by an Alvarian named Nylodate. The New Greeks who remain are nothing short of scared as their home is invaded, and I cannot help but have the same fear for them and my own family after the death of our Grandfather Secebe.

In the new war taking place between the Vistarians and the Canopian-Castlian alliance, the Vistarians have held their ground against both territories as they managed to slay both kings from the territories! King Mat, who first instigated the war, was slain by a Vistarian named Udevo, and his next in line, Mabolucy, was slain shortly after she came to power by a Vistarian named Osi, leaving the throne to the brother of Mat, Ytech. Meanwhile in the Castlian territory, King David Silver III was slain by Ydut, and in his place his son Usheba is now taking charge in the war. Only time will tell what happens to either side, but so far, the Vistarians have managed to keep up a major defensive against the two invading territories!

In Central Magius, the war on the Savyrian territory is starting to come to a close, as the Doomyrians have successfully invaded Varkhalos, while the Snow Folk have regained their hold on Puveona! As the war has progressed, the Snow Folk seem keen to regain Aurora Village from the Savyrians, while they allow the Doomyrians to invade Savyria canyon. The new Savyrian Leader Lepy is seeking to evacuate the rest of the Savyrians into Skylian territory after the death of the previous leader Ushike took place. May the Savyrians find peace from their invaders in their new homes as they adjust to the colder temperatures in the higher areas of the Skylian territory.

this edition of Magius News was brought to you by Janice Ambrosia

Year 608 - Savyria Falls

Year 608 - Savyria Falls

The war between the Savyrians and the Snow Folk-Doomyrian Alliance has come to a close as the Snow Folk and Doomyrians successfully took over Savrya Canyon and Aurora Village, thus destroying the Savyrian Territory. In the success of their invasion of the Savyrians, the Doomyrians gifted Savrya Canyon to the Snow Folk, as they had gained a lot of territory themselves already from the war. The death count from the war is estimated to be between 300-400 between the allied Snow Folk and Doomyrians and between 500-700 Savyrian deaths. The many citizens remaining from the war have either moved on into Skylian territory or are staying in their towns, now under control by the enemy territories. King Lepy was slain in battle during the war, and the Skylians have allowed the Savyrians to honor his efforts by creating a shrine for him in Dustveil Village.

In the West, the war is beginning to look bleak for the New Greeks. Avernia has been taken over by the Alvarians again, and with no new leader in sight, it seems all but lost for the New Greeks who remain in Styx. Many New Greeks have seemed to give up already, as they have moved into the Keihatsu territories or have stayed in the towns taken over by Alvarians. This sentiment has angered many other New Greeks who have still continued fighting for their territory. While the loss of the New Greeks territory is likely on its way, there is no chance that those who have continued to fight will suddenly vanish after it’s over. People will not forget what had happened to them.

Meanwhile, in the East, the war between the Vistarians and Canopian-Castlian alliance has ended rather quickly. After the death of King David Silver III, the Vistarians invaded the Castlians incredibly quickly, overturning them and taking over both Summer Hold and New Charon. The Canopians, seeing as they had no chance against the strengthened Vistarians now, decided to call off the war, with the new king Ytech creating a peace treaty between the two territories, allowing the Canopians to return to their roots as pacifists. While tensions are uneasy, the East can now guarantee that they are free of wars plaguing them for now.

This edition of Magius News was brought to you by Ellis Darkwood

Year 609 - Collapse of the New Greeks Territory

Collapse of the New Greeks Territory

After 9 years of continuous war, the New Greco-Sangaki Alliance war has ended in favor of the Alvarians. In October of this year, the Alvarians successfully invaded the city of Styx, capturing it after hours and ending the war they began. The estimated death count of the war is ~300 deaths on the side of the Alvarians and ~500 deaths on the side of the New Greeks. The sentiment shared by the citizens of the New Greeks is that of mourning for their late rulers and for those who sacrificed their lives for their territory. With the end of this war, the Age of wars has finally come to a close.

With no more wars to report on, Magius News is now able to report on other incidents that have occurred beyond the wars.

Last week, a farm in Rockhollow had suddenly exploded due to unknown circumstances. A few witnesses claimed that it was an explosion from the Ashen Volcano, while others claim it was from a Magma magic wizard whose blast had gone off course and hit the farm. Whatever the case, the Alelean army is currently investigating the scene and are searching the place for any survivors.

This edition of Magius News was brought to you by Senbon Zakura

Gonna update this each time the year ends for it in the game

It was called Magius News in WoM. I might rename it but I don’t know what to rename it to really

Rename it to war without reason duh

Brought to you by the 1000-THR “EARTHMOVER”

Or name it that till one of our pointless wars ends

im going to completely ignore any statements i previously said about ‘protecting the southeast’ and instead cash in on my evil and bloodlust traits

i have decided to go to war with the vistarians.

Go to war with the Savyrians, we gotta CRUSH them

well now I know what to title the next article

no land border
i will make the logical decision and NOT make border gore