Magius in Worldbox but I let people claim and rule a territory (totally good idea trust)

You should give every kingdom 2 warriors (forumers) with boons too, so it isn’t limited to only “player” kings.

You should turn this into a series where we can actually affect the game like declaring wars and such

That’s what the village leaders basically are to some extent, except they’re limited to 1 boon 1 flaw

Plus this all goes off of how worldbox works

Wait would that mean that someone would technically be able to become king david silver (or at least his replacement)

fortnite battle pas

can my king be named dave silver since im in his territory…
then if he dies just keep renaming then to like david silver the II and david silver the III

1 Like

actually i think saan page might be better

I wanna create a chief for the New Greeks with the Giant trait and have him called Mini-Man

oh then ill take alelean village leader

Yknow you never rolled my flaws
(I’m alvarian)

Let’s hope you can choose which one you want to be a leader of. I don’t imagine being in charge of bell village would be nice given the poverty.
The other places seem fine though

Me and sock are allies so does that make us like a super-nation since we’re so close to eachother supposedly

All territories have now been claimed. Newcomers can join in as town leaders now for a territory.

its time to spin the wheel and see your misfortune

No more gambling for you

I will also say now that people joining can make custom names for their characters (though it isn’t required I do encourage it for cool lore).

I will post the line up tomorrow of leaders with their names and their traits.

Let’s go gambling! Awwww man!

If I knew this existed earlier I could’ve claimed territory in my name, oh well

I wish to be a town leader for the Snow Folk with the positive trait Giant

how unlucky

Man when will my negative traits get rolled :sob:
@GlitchingEclipse

Speaking of negative traits, is mine also rolled or can I choose it?