Magius News Broken

I killed two more by the time of the post.
NO NEWS ABOUT ME.
I LITERALLY TERRORIZED THE SILENT TOWER FOR 20 MINUTES and raised my bounty to 4,991 just by KILLING CAPTAINS AAAAAAA.

I eventually died to 2 majors, and got my bounty reset. rip

They don’t always count it. Same when you destroy the tower.

No, this is the truth.

Extremely Dangerous Criminal destroys The Silent Tower, and kills over 7 Magic Council Captains
Magius News:

1 Like

:nod:

that sucks, but I don’t think its broken

It’s no bug but a feature?

Silent Tower: Gets Destroyed

Magius News:

X - Doubt

magic council wasted all the money of the news to pay the captains you killed

I think it just depends on how long you do it before the actual news is published, I’m not sure of what the actual time is, but say you kill the Exiled 2 minutes before the news is published, I don’t think that its going put that in the news, but say you killed it 10 minutes before the news is published, then that is most likely to be put into the news

I terrorized the silent tower for over 20 mins, destroyed it twice, and killed over 7 magic council captains before getting jailed. I started with 0 bounty and gotten to 4,991. Although in the image it doesn’t show, I believe I had 4,370 bounty before magius news was published, and while I was on the run I gotten 621 more bounty from killing one more captain I believe.
Chances are, the Magius news in that server was bugged af.

yea that, or the games just very laggy

magic council when there is genocide in the woods:

magic council when a window is broken :

1 Like

Listen here I have been trying to say this and they are trying to silent me but the mc controls the news. Wait hold on someones at the door AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

counter question. When was magius news NOT broken?

sounds like council propaganda