Make a Copy of World of Magic

It’s less like ripping off a bandage and more of not treating a scab
it’s a stupid looking blemish that looks like shit but if you try to take it off it makes it even worse

1 Like

that proves it then, it’s time to do a video tour of the entire map-

I already sense… BlueGames, Zolten and Azlan… Working on World of Magic: Reborn, World of Magic: Legacy.

Wait what?

possibly but it’s way too early in the game to do so, so i don’t think so. arcane was like halfway done, and had a full trello on storyline and everything, but wom is only on the first bosses and the prologue and everything

Arcane legacy is absolute trash, the devs have more op shit than the Nova games staff did back in AA days.

Bet money the same thing happens again

1 Like

Both aren’t good, if you meet a dev in-game prepare to probably die. Atleast that’s what happened when I met Azlan in-game, dude spanwed b unch o’ sages, Theos and used aether lightning.

You know how back in arcane you could scan for magic power while charging, well in AL if you did that while blue was in the server, that shit could be seen from across the map, be triple the amount of everyone in the server COMBINED, And fill the entirety of your screen with a blue circle if you’re too close, the man took the game and turned it into his personal play pen.

I’m surprised this many people want this to happen :eyes:

It will be nostalgic in due time

Indeed, macobre, indeed.

sadly this will just make people complain when vetex doesnt update the game and it starts to slowly break, thus putting vetex into a spot of either working on both games or giving up on one of them.

Nono, the idea is to like, make a separate game that Vetex doesn’t have to update. Maybe change the title to "[NO MORE UPDATES] WORLD OF MAGIC] or something, and he could also maybe uncopylock the game too for revivals y’know ig.

Whatever Vetex wants to do, I’m fine as long as he makes a copy of WoM :shrug:

then theres the problem of the fact that the game wont get any updates and people will nag at vetex to fix world of magic, just like AA and AS

:shrug:
I mean, I guess that might happen, but it’s not like that many people nag at Vetex to fix AA anymore these days.

not anymore but post-wom you would see people everywhere asking vetex to fix AA, like, every single video vetex posted or every single AA related video you would see somebody nag at vetex.

True. True indeed.

in all honestly just create a montage of all the funny moments into a video and a tour of the entire map and we’ll be all set…

Oh and btw, if he copies WOM, he’s gonna get pestered as Spider said

No don’t do this :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: