Make a Copy of World of Magic

This is a sorta important suggestion for me.
I was hoping that Vetex could like, make a copy of World of Magic and put it in a separate place with all its contents.
He doesn’t need to update this game, and can keep working on Arcane Odyssey.
I just want him to do this.
Please.
Doing this will allow us to be able to still experience what WoM used to be before the TGR, and it’s not like you need to update it or put any effort into this other World of Magic Place.
Please
Or just open the World of Magic Test Place to everyone, that works too.
Just please, it’d be nice to still be able to experience the World of Magic, even if it were to be historically or lore-wise, wrong.

I don’t… want everything to go away.

voting solely for the reason that people wont cry when nothing transfers to their inventory in AO

Thank you.

I’m honestly making this post so then we can remember WoM later on, and remember the memories we had on it. Overall, I never played AA, and don’t understand everyone’s excitement regarding islands, and all the changes…

I liked WoM for what it was, not because of some game that everyone played in the past. I liked WoM, cause for a sequel, it didn’t copy what AA originally was, but built off of that and became its own game.
I respect Vetex’s decision, and overall think it may have been the right choice in a developing standpoint, but I’m gonna miss the World of Magic that we once were in…

As much as I agree with you there, it wouldn’t of worked.
What we’ve got now is just about the limit of what stuff like the culture system would allow before becoming absurd for lower levels.

bruh what???

Do you think people will try to finish WOM like Arcane Reborn?

True, but i still want Vetex to make a copy of the game

When I asked about vetex possibly doing this on the TGR details post, he didn’t confirm or deny it.
So, perhaps there’s hope.

:0000000000000000000

Someone’s probably already copied the map and will release it when TGR releases. They’re gonna pull a WoM Reborn or something.

Rebirth of Magic

1 Like

Wait… who? Where, what, when?

Perfect title.

I play arcane reborn ._.

I guess it’s like ripping off a bandage, you just got to do it. Take pictures and videos now so you have something to remember.

Quest why the fuck do you take pictures of your bandage

5 Likes

I meant pictures and videos of WoM :rofl: