Make bosses get 1.1x more dmg bonus for each player that attacks it

stfu please stop, your making a fool out of yourself

4 Likes

You’re all the fools for wanting to be able to breeze through boss battles and just ignoring the whole reason for difficulty.

nah im actually for the 1.1x damage change, maybe it could be just a little bit higher but 2x is just way too much. thats not even a challenge its just unfair, somebody could hit them once then run away and you’d be stuck with a much harder boss, its possible right now but it just changes the health which doesnt change the difficulty much

Then just stop fighting the boss and kill the kid if they can’t even gank you when you have a clear disadvantage, not to mention the boss would be agro’d on them if you don’t hit it after.

A balanced amount is 1.5x damage and/or 1.5x attack-speed for massive groups. The main issue is the bosses getting steamrolled.

1 Like

or another pain for coding…give it better ai. Now imo the minotaur’s AI is very punishing if you’re not paying attention and requires all of your attention if you want to dodge efficiently etc. But for the exiled, maybe a better AI.

guys stop making good comments im running out of likes

Damage scaling goes up just like the hp scaling that we currently have, I have no experience in coding whatsoever, but I doesn’t seem like it’ll take too long to do.

what? the A.I?

The damaging scaling.

However, one thing that vetex could do is make the Minotaur much more aggressive, that way people are always running away.

Maybe more spammy of attacks…a lot more dangerous and targets multiple people at once.

The issue with bosses not managing to kill anyone in boss raids is the case with bosses always switching targets. People can draw aggro for those that are low on health, so that they can heal up. Instead, I think that bosses should completely target one player if they are fighting a large group.

Huh okay

Watching an Exiled or Minotaur destroying a massive group of players would be pretty entertaining, I think we can agree.

yes…better yet, watching The Exiled vs The Minotaur…or King David Silver vs The Minotaur.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.