Make criminal NPCs not target low level players

Make criminal NPCs not target low level players
effort 4.692307692307693 13 quality 4.6 15 reasonability 4.75 16

Finally if this is added no longer need to sail off the island when I aggroed an npc on my alt

How this isn’t a thing already is beyond me; at the wrong time, low-level players are punished for exploring the islands unrelated to the story, which is just dumb.

1 Like

cause of ‘realism’ or ‘immersion’ or sum

like vetex at least make them have pity for 15 whole seconds

19 hour bump

22 hour bump…

doesnt this like completely miss the point of criminals being dangerous

why should murder von torture over here be unable to target freshie mcgankme thats completely stupid

@Mr_hyperspace

also im pretty sure continuously bumping your post like that constitutes as spam…

ok but this is such a devilishly bad take idk how you have it
did you even read the whole suggestion
theres a 15 second timer and shit

why would some evil deranged person be hesitant to merc a random guy just because he’s less powerful than him?? if anything he should be more willing to gank his ass.

it would make more sense if it was reversed though, say if you were near or above the level of the criminal then yeah it makes sense for them to be hesitant.

1. hi rb1
  2. do you want to drive people away from the game

??? neither of those questions have anything to do with my point

anyways i dont have time for this i have to study for a test, peace

ok
this suggestion is for the health of the game
i tried to make it make sense but i guess you didn’t read the suggestion

holy wall of text

read the whole suggestion before commenting next time :yawning_face:

Dear rb1, realism in a video game does not matter. Is reality fun? No, that’s why you’re playing video games, because video games are fun when reality isn’t.
If a new player explores an island only to get one-tapped by a random level 660 criminal, AO will have a severe decrease in its playerbase as nobody would want to play a Power vs Power game in which you can get unconsensually and unexpectedly fucked over.

this isnt even a realism issue, its a common sense issue.

currently the npcs almost always say things along the lines of “i love murder!” every time you fight them. if this change goes into effect vetex will have to change all of these dialogue options in order for the npcs’ decision to hesitate make sense, since if they love murder then they obviously would be willing to gank a lower level player.

blocks in minecraft should be affected by gravity because gravity is common sense