Make criminal NPCs not target low level players

Make criminal NPCs not target low level players
effort 4.692307692307693 13 quality 4.6 15 reasonability 4.75 16

that doesn’t help your argument nor does it invalidate mine. if you are going to argue a different opinion, please at the very least argue it directly rather than making tangential, fallacious statements.

I would like to point out that both you and @fartman1314 have made more attacks toward me (calling me rb1, calling my argument a “devilishly bad take”, saying that I “want to drive people away from the game”, saying that I haven’t read the entire suggestion, saying that I am making this argument for realism purposes) than arguing for why this change should be made.

Do you want to be instantly jumped and murdered without any chance by a level 102 criminal when you are casually visiting I dunno limestone key when you are on a level 24 file?

true

Alright guys, we are now removing t jumping, magic, aura, spirit weapons, all fighting styles other than basic combat and boxing, awakenings, the dark sea, the plot (protagonists only exist in unrealistic storys :nauseated_face:), and of course vetex since developers don’t exist (unless simulation hypothesis is real I guess)

aura exists, forumers just dont have it :fr:

Ok think of it like a pipebomb!
Once you realize its there, you have 5 seconds to get the fuck out the way before you die
Oh wait
ezgif-4-30d9347148

rate

the

I love interrupting fartman

Well, as Vetex said

Gameplay > Lore

AO is already not-user-friendly to new players. Doing something to rectify that—if even only partially—is worthwhile.

1 Like

good idea and nice dialogue suggestions :+1:
[/details]

how vetex expects a lvl 36 gen 5 player to be like when seeing somebody’s lvl 260 rival:

what the lvl 36 is actually thinking: (he forgot what the G key does)
image_2024-10-12_181108025

rate

download (25)

whose side is rb1 on bro :sob:
rb1 bossfight and he has clones that change between attacking you and attacking him

he is on every side
that’s how he is everywhere every time you can’t escape him

hot damn those npc lines are fire.

on the other hand is the timer really necessary? or could we just simplify it to they wont attack you unless you hit them first

it is so that it still keeps some of the danger, besides on most islands there’s an object to go and hide behind cause the timer would reset whenever you got out of line of sight