Make Ideas for legendary weapons

Make ideas for non-existent incredibly powerful weapons you know will never exist lore wise

Its fun seeing people’s ideas so i make these shit stains of topics

Mega condom

Best shield in the game

17 Likes

(copy pasted from the custom magic weapons thing i’d made. Added a new thing to it too.)

I’m on a computer now so i can do my idea better.

It would be a lunar magic exalted staff, dripping with the dark water. Since its a liquid magic, the original user found a way to change the staff between different weapons.

How it would work

Summary

The weapon would start off as a magic staff, but can switch between 7 weapons with Z. It either would cycle or be random. Each weapon has an LMB (minus the staff) and 2 moves, being Q and E. The weapons would also show on your character in different positions. The 7 weapons and their positions are:
Staff - Floating around the player.
Dagger - On the player’s waist.
Katana - On the player’s waist.
Scythe - On the player’s back.
Bow - On the player’s back.
Battle Axe - On the player’s back.
Sword - On the player’s waist.

The Weapons + Moves

Summary

Staff Mode

Moves

Q - Lunar Shots
The user sends 6 small blasts of lunar magic via the weapon that have a slight homing. If held down it sends 11 small blasts.

E - Lunar Ray
The user sends 3 beams of lunar magic that hit wherever the user’s cursor is. The beams stay for around 7 seconds, but can stay up to 14 seconds if E is held down long enough.

Dagger Mode

Moves

LMB
Very fast LMB that does a small amount of damage

Q - Astral Slices
The user sends 15 small slices of lunar magic. If Q is held long enough it sends 20 slices.

E - Astral Guillotines
The user sends three large slashes of lunar magic, each exploding on contact with a wall or player.

Katana Mode

Moves

LMB
Moderate speed LMB that does a good amount of damage.

Q - Celestial Bites
Sends 3 vertical slashes of lunar magic

E - Celestial Breaker
Sends a large, horizontal slash of lunar magic. Explodes on contact with a wall or a player. Does a big amount of damage

Scythe Mode

Moves

LMB
Moderate speed LMB that does good damage

Q - Galactic Blades
Similar to katana Q except horizontal

E - Galactic Killer
Similar to katana E except vertical. Does a big amount of damage

Bow Mode

Summary

LMB
Moderate speed LMB that sends an arrow conducting lunar magic

Q - Star Burst
Sends an arrow that splits into 3 other arrows if held in air for enough time. When on contact with a wall or player, it does a small explosion of lunar magic.

E - Star Strikes
Sends 15 arrows that each make a moderate sized explosion. If held down long enough it will send 20 arrows.

Battle Axe Mode

Summary

LMB
Does a big, slow LMB that does a lot of damage.

Q - Orbed Explosion
Sends the axe head into the ground, causing a big explosion of lunar magic. Would have a charge up before sending the explosion.

E - Orbed Tsunami
Sends the axe head into the ground, causing a giant wave of lunar magic to appear. Would have a small charge up before it sends it. the wave would be very slow, but in turn would do a lot of damage.

Sword Mode

Summary

Lmb
Does a medium speed lmb that does medium damage.

Q - Heliacal Slashes
Does 4 short ranged slashes that stun the opponent for 2 seconds.

E - Heliacal Crasher
User jumps in the air and holds the sword up, charging it with lunar magic energy, then sends a giant beam from the sword causing an explosion. Anybody hit are stunned for 3 seconds. Long recharge and takes a lot of energy.

Edits

Summary

Edit 1: added sword to the weapons the staff can change into along with how the weapons would look on the player.

Edit 2: changed the E move for the dagger.

A glock

just a glock

Imagine someone powering up an amazing attack and you just go bang and be like +6389xp!

8 Likes

Greater greatsword. An even larger sword than before. You didn’t know you needed it, but you do now.

this dosent fit the lore as far as i know but the idea is: zeus’s spear (i know its a lightningbolt but shh)

its a spear that would work as a regular arcanium spear with lightning magic with the melee attacks.
however once you throw it into a group of passing enemies, lightninbolts would shoot from the traveling spear and hit the individual enemies.

i know my spelling is shit ;-;

3 Likes

this is the only error

yay :smiley:

machine gun

Lightsaber. (25% off!)

Made with real plasma!
Cut anything and everything, including low level bandits that happened to get in your way in an instant! Buy yours today at your local super duper mega ultimate powerful level 1000 smith!

Disclaimer: this is not a nail file!

2 Likes

Can only be crafted by Will Smith

yes

Add yellow snowballs as well

a new idea I have, a weapon called the Soul Brush. Would be a large brush that goes on the back of a player. Can summon souls to attack. The Final attack would be able to summon npcs like the dead revival staff (or whatever tf it was called).

How it will work

Summary

The weapon will summon one of 7 different types of souls that go by color: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Teal, Blue, Purple. The abilities of each are:

Red - neutral as of the others. Deals the second highest damage.
Orange - Highest damage along with a small stun on the opponent, very slow however. Can also do AoE
Yellow - Fastest of the soul types. Does third highest damage. If held down it does a beam.
Green - Healing and shields.
Teal - Does a ranged grab that takes the opponent to you. Can also do an AoE spin that launches the opponent. Does the least damage.
Blue - Mostly AoE, can lengthen the tip of the brush to do an area slash.
Purple. Has moderate damage and speed, but can be summoned in a burst.

Moves

Summary

Lmb (believe it or not it will have one)
Does an LMB that does medium high damage due to the red soul summoning. Will glow with a red hue when used.

Q - Soul blast
Summons one of 4 different soul types: Orange, Yellow, Teal, or Purple. Read how it will work to see the abilities of the soul types.

R - Soul Burst
User spins in a circle with one of 3 soul types: Orange, Teal, Or Blue.

Z - Soul Shield
User summons a shield of green soul energy, heals the user for a small amount each second. This shield can be broken.

X - Soul Summon
Summons 3 npcs with the soul magics. If summons green the npc stays near you and will heal you a small amount. If the others they will do one of 3 different spell types: Blasts, Grabs, and the Explosions. Varies depending on soul type. Longer cooldown than the other moves.

So a ghost army summoner

I wanted an undead summoning spell for a primordial magic but ya know maybe there will be one in AO.

Btw I have a feeling you are one of my older roblox friends.

My name is phoenyks25i

Lemme check

oki doki

Well, kinda awkward way to meet again