Make up your own random culture

Well then just make up your own random culture here since I’m pretty bored currently and sort of want to see what you guys can come up with.

1 Like

Arearean Culture. These people live on floating islands just off Doom Village. These islands are formed by strange crystals and rock crystals merging. The Areareans are usually chill and pretty nice.

egyptian themed culture in the deserts that construct huge monuments and structures out of stone,

due to being unable to farm in the sandy/rocky landscape, they trade large amounts of labor with neighboring cultures/cities, building most of the large structures (such as summerhold’s walls)

1 Like

[insert creative culture name] - a culture which is based around being underground and mining. They mine very valuable ores and export them across the continent. They use large pickaxes to mine but they also use them to fight. Their city would be underground and have underground tunnels leading all across the continent so they can quickly get to where they want to go.

Insert name here - A culture that has a very low amount of magic users and they are very focused on military. Everyone in this culture is trained to fight and the ones who don’t learn are shunned. The building style would consist of massive castles and lots of training grounds.

Aquarian culture: a culture based around living in/on the water. The people would mainly live on small scattered islands off the coast of Ironport; there would also be buildings underwater players can swim to. The culture’s region would mainly be compatible with water-based magics, however others can be used here as well. Fishing would be a large part of the culture, while weapons would include spears and daggers.

1 Like

Varangish Culture: These people have bloodlines that are related to both New Greek and Old Sea Vikings, and they are mainly living anywhere ranging from the Far North, the Far West, or near Brigand’s Landing or New Mount Olympus, living in towns that are based on their influence of New Greek or Old Sea Viking’s structures. They are somewhat adept at using magic, but the vast majority of them use Lightning or Wind magic. Their primary objective is to instate peace in the area while utilizing any options to make the town prosper, like hunting, mining, and such.

Oblitescarian culture - a branch of Savarians led by people from Oblitesco who instead of focusing on using the Savarian gold alloy use guns. They wear cowboy clothes ( like the gunslingers in Oblitesco used to ) and are rarely magic users, all skilled with firearms obviously.

I want these mainly because in AA guns where this cool new thing that many people were trying to spread across the seas and now they where never mentioned again. I think they should instead be much better than they used to, and besides the flintlocks from AA we should get some newer firearms for high levels.

I would love this culture to come but the savyrians are already sort of cowboys and guns are gone since well…they don’t have the technology neither any idea on how to make it even if they have the resources. But again it’d be cool to have the Oblitescarian as a culture to oppose Savyrians or Alvarians.

alien culture :alien:

Newgrounds Culture - A Lineage that started from those crazy wizards on the Newgrounds Island, well, since they’re crazy, they could’ve flew to magius like a madlad

1 Like

When I saw the Savyrians being cowboys but with no guns I was disappointed too. But since there are still people alive who know about the old times, and the ship’s they used to sail to Magius had to have cannons because they used the ships they already had to escape their failing islands, and they had 2000 years of peace and prosperity they should have worked out how to make guns like they used to.
Of course they shouldn’t have magfeds now, but still the old flintlocks/matchlocks and maybe some newer designs such as primitive breechloaders would be nice.

1 Like

Tenochtitlanian culture - aztec-based, highly religious, has cool suits of tiger skin and huge buildings.

Some cool magically-industrial culture with flintlock pistols as ranged weapons or something and a capital like ironforge from wow

Well again the ones who survived weren’t really technicians who knew it and the blueprints were probably gone. Again it is possible they just don’t have the technology.

Great concept!

I like the idea that the wizards from Newground Island became sapient from Durza’s control after the cursebeard war, and ended up forming their own culture.

Perhaps they became productive members of society as merchants that competed with the Vistarians, or they followed in the footsteps of the dark wizard and became a culture centering around dark and forbidden magic.

Apollolotopipeans- From the legendary sky island formed on a cloud that always followed the sun where ever it went, Until their island was vanished these citizens have never seen the night so their entire culture is built on surviving in the day time. Having reached magius these people thrived in the day time with their powerful solar powered weapons however in the night they could barely function as a society and are left vulnerable.

1 Like

New Natives- Uncontacted tribes of the old islands were displaced when Magius was made. They have kept their feral and primal ways of living. They spawn in packs in forests/ wild areas and hunt the player down with weapons. They would be similar to bandits but spawn in bigger packs and agro on good rep and bad rep players.

1 Like

Aren’t the Savarians kinda already this? They’re leader was literally named Ramses II, named after the real Egyptian Pharoah.

Technik (yes, this is German for “tech”)- A culture where, due to genes, have almost no people that are able to become wizards or magic users. They make up for this by being the most technologically advanced culture on Magius, having guns and non-organic methods of traversing the continent.