Making an actual serious tier list on magic

boom

fight to the death in the replies about 1 magic

1 Like

This is meant to be for latest update, right? And by latest I mean halloween or post-halloween because its been a while already.

yes

was debating on moving plasma to mid A tier

mans sleeping on glass, paper, and ash. plasma isnt that good the heck it lacks damage with a meh dot. better to just go fire

1 Like

glass, paper, and ash are probably gonna be high A or low S tier when 2nd magics come out, they’re kind of just meant for synergies in my opinion

Light belongs in C

reminder that glass and paper have bleed stacking

ash clouds are slept on

they don’t desperately need second magic to be good

ash clouds arent that good not gonna lie
damn… cant wait to get damaged by 24 then walk out that cloud
if u want to use clouds just use poison it has way better dmg

same reason for why poison clouds are good. keep track of where people are and keep them in when they’re vulnerable. any extra damage helps and let’s you control an area

im glad most magics are at least balanced for the most part as of right now. [[[He]]] could probably fix it right now.

why is Ash C but Poison S the clouds do the same dmg and Ash has more impact dmg and Poison only has the what 8 dmg DoT u can recover from after not getting hit for 5 secs why the sleep on Ash m8

That will probably be removed in TGR, but for now you’re right.

yeah for now

PLASMA IN S???!?!?! You clearly have not played wom since the level 60 cap

Plasma is extremely overvalued in this tier list.

bro, some placings in this, are big dumb, like plasma in S, lightning in S, plasma and lightning beinb over water, and glass being even lower than those two, like the fuck?

3 Likes

wind is too low imo

image bruh

let’s fucking go shadow and lightning are S tier

yes I use both of them, those magic are good