Mako for president

I signed up @anon64436269 to run for president against their will, so it’s only fine that Kandy can sign me up to be their campaign manager. Anyways, vote Mako.

Mako is super popular. On the who’s your favorite person thread, people mentioned Mako an entire 9 times. This is because everyone knows that Mako is the coolest person.

I don’t know what they’ll do as president. I don’t even know if they realized they’re signed up to run for president. Anyways, vote for Mako or die.

1 Like

Isn’t this a funny post!

@desired_bag you know what to do

Unfortunately, Mako has stepped down from candidate. It’s really unfortunate, isn’t it @anon64436269?

I don’t even know what is happening.

1 Like

You’re not participating in this, right Mako?

Well I have been nominated but against my will so in a sense yeah.

How unfortunate.

Ha I too am fighting a battle in court for custody over my kids

What? I leave to get a snack for 10 minutes and when I come back Mako already stepped down? Come on!

What a shame.

I seriously have no idea about this I swear.

Do you want to be president or not? Everyone likes you. If you ran, it’d be a walk in the park. Then you can become a totalitarian autocrat.

It’s too bad that he already stepped down, isn’t it.

Yeah I am probably not running. You can still basically nominate me but I may not pay attention too much to this election thing.

I’ll put you in as my write-in vote.

It’s time to make 10 new accounts and rigg the votes

Great idea!

There’s no point of voting anymore.

You’re right. If there was a vote, everyone would just write in Mako. It would be a slaughter for all the candidates.

Cocky aren’t we