Map completion & areas players are most likely to migrate to

imagine teleportation magic

Well since I want to stay true to my Alalean name, I would say I want to be near New Alalea or Alvaris.

Travelling across all of Magius and Screenshotting every place. Without the music it makes it more peaceful and refreshing for some reason.

1 Like

I’d spend most of my time in the Desert and the Keihatsu and Viking ares simply because i like viking and watch a lot of anime, the desert is cool to because of the variations we might get in the day and night cycle and different types of building or secrets I guess

Ill go in the jungle, the jungle is my favorite forest

the anime place as well-

Far up North because I like the Cold and I think it’d be nice walking through a Cold and Snowy Wasteland up North.

i think you necrobumped the post…

Yep. Is that bad :confused:

Hmm looks like nobody has talked in this post for a month better post on it

1 Like

New Greeks, probably.
Or the desert, who knows what shall hide in dunes of sand?

1 Like

Sorry for posting :frowning:

1 Like

id assume with the new greeks or if there are sky islands sky islands cause thats where everyone is always at

yea i need to see sky islands

likely near citrine town, it has all you need and is in a good location, maybe mt olympus and umbra keep as well.

is the entire land mapped out or are those just towns that are already named?

imma chill on the sky islands or destroy the gods’ temples

i mean lots of people will probably fuck up Prometheus temples cause someone is probably going to spread story’s about the primordial magic promethean flame is higher spawn chance in there (im totally going to do that)

1 Like

But canadians peaceful people

Near future: Bronze grassland.

Snazzy new area which is a breath of fresh air compared to the areas in game rn

When the map is done: The ember desert and or citrine town