Marcos Sandrovocas Big Problem: Plushie Business

Well, everything went to shit.

Damn it! I shouldn’t have accepted that job… now the entire Gravy is on my ass, hot on my tail!
The company went belly up. Our men are getting picked off one by one under the Gravy’s thumb. I thought I had connections in there! They backstabbed me the moment things went out of hand! Damn it. Damn it all! Damn it!!

Look at me now. All pitiful looking under my burning company. How the hell did they even find me, even if that bastard woman ratted me out…?

I’d better write this down. I’ll remember your face, Ingrid Calo.

It all started on a Monday. For everyone else, Mondays are horrible. But for me, Mondays equal to profit. People hate Mondays because of how boring they are. That means they have more reason to… or well the HAD more reason to invest in my product. My plushies were special, you see. They were entertaining. They could sing and dance. As long as nobody figured out their secret, all would have been good.

I guess it woulda failed eventually. Can’t go east when you gotta go south, eh? Haha…

On that Monday, we got a whole ton of jobs. I’ll let ya know, we aren’t MONSTERS. We don’t just take whatever jobs that come in. It’s an art, you know.

The one who had the highest bounty, 200,000 Galleons for a marketable plushy of some hero, was someone we should have steered clear of simply because of what they could do. That foolish bastard totally ruined a Gravy commanders… side business, hehe. So obviously, he wanted a plushy of the man.

He… really, really wanted his plushy. He wouldn’t stop bugging me, till he finally threatened to expose my business! So, I figured it wouldn’t be all too bad. After all, it’s just one guy, right?

Hah… It was almost too easy. I sent a couple Syndicate members to fetch em’ for me, and my men did the rest. He fought hard, but what can ya gonna do? Turned the bastard into a plushie, and didn’t have any troubles for a couple weeks.

That’s when ALL MY DAMNED PROBLEMS STARTED. Everything. Went. To. SHIT.
That bastards lil’ sister came poking around, investigating every little thing, TILL IT TRACED RIGHT INTO MY DOGGED NECK! The little girly bastards name is Ingrid Calo. She managed to compile a ton of cash to get a frickin’ lawyer! I didn’t even know those guys still existed ever since the huge Magic Explosion(which, I’m still proud made my business go BOOM!)!

I still remember the cursed trial all too well.

Dikastis Dormelius didn’t play. That man didn’t accept even a 2,000,000 Galleons for just a little leeway. Now, by this time I hadn’t the slightest clue that girl had so much evidence, MOUNTAINS of it, in fact so much that even my biggest Gravy ties snapped off like a twig.

“Your Honour, I respectfully say that a trial isn’t necessary! You can see the evidence, I even have a photo of the culprit making business with those who took my brother!”

“I do have to admit, this evidence is life ruining. Mr. Sandrovoca, do you have any retorts?”

My dumb ass didn’t even think of an alibi or anything. I figured that nothing would happen like usual, but that time I wasn’t very lucky at all.
Can’t believe I thought I’d be my own star witness.

The judge decided to let me go for a review with his peers, since it’s supposed to be protocol or something. I knew I was 100% screwed, so I prepared to run away. But the audacity… It’s like he sent me away just so he could let me see everything I’ve worked for go to hell!

I entered my office, and I noticed a Gravy ship approaching my island. Not one, but I think it mighta been 50! I figured I was dead as hell, so I tried to get out of the building, but it was too late.

The first cannon balls had already been shot. And they used exploding shells, too.

Damn it… How could I have been that stupid?
Here I am, pitiful as all hell… Damn it!

“…Marcos Sandrovoca.”

Huh? What’s that? Someone hasn’t left yet?
If they haven’t left… then that must mean…
They’re here to finish me.

Where’s my brother, Marcos Sandrovoca?!

Sounds like a certain bastard I know. Isn’t that…?
Yeah, I’m sure! That’s the voice of the cursed Ingrid Calo!

“How the HELL should I know?”, I shouted.

“You’re the one who stole him away from me. He was supposed to watch me get married, but you just had to ruin it all!”

“It’s not my fault the Gravy wanted the man dead. Look, you aren’t gonna get anything from killing me, and honestly you probably couldn’t do it anyway.”, I answer.
Somethings catching my eye.

“You- Huh? The Grand Navy? What do they have to do with this? Answer me!-”
Ka-blam.

Oh. Looks like they shot one huge hole through her. Looks like the work of a Metal Conjuror.
But hey! She’s dead! That’s one thorn out of my side… But now I’ve gotta deal with these sea scum.

“Marcos Sandrovoca, you are hereby arrested and scheduled for execution on Martios 23rd, at the usual occurrence.”

Well, shit.

“Not on my watch, he ain’t!”, said a tall and muscular woman from behind the Gravy sniper.

She then proceeded to decapitate him in one fell sweep.

“Mr. Sandrovoca- I mean, boss! I owe it all to ya, sir! Your wish is my command!”

Ah. Hehe.
HAHAHA! HAAHAHAH! Looks like the Gods haven’t spat on my face just yet! Marcos Sandrovoca lives to see another day!

“So, boss, what’s the first order of business?”, asked the woman.

“Heh. Of course… We’ll be doing business as usual.”

END

this was long overdue, but I was busy so…

@Broly

1 Like

why are all your stories like this :sob:

I don’t know :smiley:

I mean, hey, at least the main character didn’t die, right?

frick the main character

marcos es tonto

how you gonna set up this plot line with the girl and have her killed off immediately after, with no real consequence from the previous trial

Don’t worry about it :smiley:

And who says she’s truly dead?

dawg she has a hole through her

I might just make another chapter right now.

1 Like

yes, yes she does. A very large hole. Diabolical, you see!