Maria Noooooooo

@Dreamkeeper it’s real!!!

Hello people I back from hiatus :wave: I’ve been addicted to Elden Ring for the past 2 months :skull: and then got into Wuthering Waves.
But anyway, I do money paid commissions now cause I forgot I’m an adult and need money (no more comms for items :sob:). Check it out if you want: Commission Doc (I realize that most of you here probably don’t make money regularly but it can’t hurt to try).

No guys you are not her pogchamp.

38 Likes

Welcome back mike

ITS REAAALLLLLL
@dreamkeeper you are lady maria’s little pogchamp

1 Like

IMG_2869

I’m morally obligated to not say anything until after 28th :skull:

The forum’s end is near

Nah, you’re no Pogchamp

We’re all losers who play AO all the time instead of investing in real estate (me)

I will create a blast 10 times more powerful than that one that shattered the continents if you don’t get the fuck away from me.

1 Like

It would be poggers or perhaps pepega if she was

I…
Uh…

SMASH

maria is wuthering her rings

1 Like

Idk whether I’d accept a hug from Captain Maria or throw her into a whirlpool for having two BS abilities.

Either way, this particular Captain Maria art is incredibilis :pray:

1 Like

Elden Waves

i hate maria this bitch is so annoying with her iframes

She has iframes during this hug

NOOOO

complete sentence

Wuthering her what?

Welcome, champions and fringewalkers of the Inharmonious Forum.

On this same day a moon ago, I swore an oath which context refrain me from ever stepping out of line again. I saw the glorious light of a thousand suns, blinded by it’s elegance, my fate was nothing… but dark.

Unlike what the common man had expected, in the world beyond, where blackened ichor filled a crumbling sky, a faint glimpse of a being rivals the very goddess of beauty Idrila herself happened upon my gaze.

Lonely, helpless, a mere corpse amongst a kingdom of bones. Son of battles a thousand times lost. But it refused to fade.

Dissonance in ideals were always the root of conflict in men’s realm. The author behind the mirage is phenomenal, no doubt, but a scheme of such magnitude already attracted attention of hidden circles. Preachings seen everywhere, bearing cryptic words and scribble like Smash. Surely support for the founding of a new religion is growing, and whether they knew it or not, all of the Forum is working day and night to see the project coming to fruition.

H U G(:sob: I can’t cook anymore so here’s the remaining characters)

Very awsome art, you didn’t have to follow through with the joke but it’s cool of you to do it anyway.

3 Likes

Bro cooked with the writing, no prob my friend. We all need a Maria every now and then lol.

1 Like