Marine clothing

for the love of GOD PLEASE LET US REMOVE THE CLOTHING!!

please let us remove the marine clothing, i love the idea of being a marine but the clothing are something else…

i really dont mind if we get a little badge or something but the fit not only is… something else, i wanna be a cool lil fella and not… whatever that is

1 Like

not surprising :skull:

The grand navy is a uniformed force, and they need uniforms to not only standout but be able to identify friend from foe

It may be crap but it is identifiable crap. Being able to remove said uniform just defeats the purpose of a military force. If that happens the grand navy will look a ragtag militia

2 Likes

Nuhuh

You deserve suffering for being a gravy + that kills the “uniformized army” aesthetic

You know I’ve had an idea once where Navy Members who has feats of defeating Tyrants, Demons, Emperors of the Sea and what not would get noticeable medals of honor in their torso, maybe that’ll get them extra drip (will only apply if your a Major Rank and higher if need be)

Field wizard “rizzard Zhukov”

Bro wants to be a stripper
smh

Iris, Carina and Edward simps be like:

HE WANTS TO REMOVE THE CLOTHING!!!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.