Me when the hallucination start talking back to me

plenty of lore with this image but i’ll leave the lore details down here if any of you want to read

Lore

Sol Lammes was always quite a strange person but when he ventured into the Dark Seas on a friend’s brig, he never quite came out the same.
Unbeknownst to Sol, a part of him came from the Dark Seas. And when he reached layer 2, he started hearing it’s voice clearly. Like his soul was beckoning him to fall and become one with the seas once more like he did before. Of course, he did his best to ignore the voices. But when he finally arrived back at the Bronze Sea, he felt a strange bloodlust he had never felt before creep up slowly. He tried denying it at first, surely he wasn’t a monster at all right? But of course, you can’t forsake your true instincts. Who you really are.

“Stop trying to run Sol. There’s no point. You can’t hide from truth forever.”

25 Likes

I have a great solution:

• get a gun
  • point it behind you
  • hear “are you delusional? You cannot hurt me”
  • damn fucking right
  • shoot
  • the “invisible and immortal” demon dies because nobody can take a gunshot to the brain and live

no i do not care how stupid this is

1 Like

My dark sea hallucinations:
“THAR BE TREASURE!!! LIFE ON THE OPEN SEA!!” :skull_and_crossbones::pirate_flag::anchor::anchor:

3 Likes

In this world, there are two kinds of dark sea hallucinations:
“You should just go nuts and tear everyone here to flesh colored ribbons.”
And
“Your brig may be severely damaged and most of your crew is dead, but damn do those 2 sealed chests look rather appetizing.”

4 Likes

unfortunately lammes has a lot of the first
the second is just his normal thoughts he’d probably eat a bloodstone if you gave it to him

I’d ask the demon if it wants to be friends and even if the demon says no I will still befriend it

and then a slice of life anime series is made after us and everything is happy and I have someone to talk to if I’m lonely.

"im gonna listen to you only if you become my stand so shut the hell up. " -probably me.

Damn, my hallucinations just tell me that there are bugs
bugs!

Might need to get a therapist

Bugs in your skin.
(do not) Tear them out.

If it bleeds, you can kill it

try it

2 Likes

Mine’s like
“Hmm, my brig is seriously damaged, and the last fight ended with me dying. I should probably pull out before I lose it all. But there’s an island there, maybe there’s free loot there.”
*proceeds to die *

1 Like