"Meditate on a snowy Area" during the awakening Quest

"Meditate on a snowy Area" during the awakening Quest https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/5/e/5e33422e4347797c50d97684fd6d6fb5c710adf4.jpeg
effort 4.181818181818182 11 quality 4.6 15 reasonability 4.75 16

New players will reach lv 120 and see a new quest is available on Whitesummit, thinking nothing of it, many will skip over the dodge reflex quest entirely.

Add a new step to the awakening quest that has the player meditate on the bonfire in Whitesummit. And adjust the level requirements so that the dodge reflex quest is open right before getting to this point in the story.

Dodge reflexes are a crucial movement ability and there has to be a way for players to know this quest exists before moving on to the Nimbus sea. Alternatively make it a necessary “tutorial quest” since these have been added to the game last update.

14 Likes

Dodge reflexes really shouldn’t be a skippable ability.

5 Likes

it should be a tutorial quest

1 Like

facts my brethren

1 Like

wow, this is, a really good idea.

excellent work my good sir :face_with_monocle:

some time in nimbus we’ll get the reflex for free
also did you rate your own suggestion?

For free by what or who? I never been heard of that before…

we awaken it ourselves
rill could train us, or we could become powerful enough by ourselves

this is clever I like it

yeah that’s what I thought, a skippable quest at level like 200 but you could get it early at level 120

Just make them explore islands other than main mission islands.

YES! Please add this, I keep forgetting about getting dodge reflexes on my side files because it’s just so out of the way, and I actually KNOW about them. Imagine the new players being like “how the heck are these guys dodging in the air”

1 Like

Just replace one of the other parts of the awakening quest I don’t want to travel across the sea even more.

Actually a really smart yet subtle way to introduce players to dodge reflex.

1 Like

the reflex quest should be forced by adding it to the main story questline

Perhaps the “Meditate on one of the Jaws spires” part of the quest could be replaced with meditating on Whitesummit instead, since the two locations are already close to each other.

Simple, easy to add, and effective.

Just yes. This would also make an introduction to bounty hunting

this is my first suggestion