MEE6 NFT moment :vomit:

1 Like

NFT this

I cant wait for the nft bubble to burst

One day, the deity that created us will wake up from their prolonged sleep, and decide that we are no longer worth keeping alive.

i got nft wowowoow!!!1!1!11!

1 Like

You think it’s funny to take screenshots of people’s NFTs, huh? You must be a very immature person to steal someone’s property that they PAID for. Yeah, I said it. You’re the kind of person who thinks that property theft (a seriously illegal offence) is a joke. I don’t even know why you took that screenshot, because you didn’t pay 1000 dollars for it. I did. The blockchain doesn’t lie. Even if you try to save it, it’s my property. You’re just angry that you couldn’t afford this priceless masterpiece. Even if you could, your fingers couldn’t even click fast enough to get one of the 10000 NFTs sold. You’re just mad you don’t own what I own.

So, delete that screenshot, or I swear, you’ll be hearing from my lawyers.

3 Likes

If I could, I would flood the NFT market with cheap, high-quality pictures, just to fucking obliterate the market for shits and giggles.

1 Like

Uploading: image.png(1)…

not how it works

huh what are NFTs

what are NFTs? I think they have to do with football or another sport

NFTs are images people pay for. It confuses me because why would you pay 2 million dollars for a monkey picture.

3 Likes

oh probs

Them: “Oh cool I bought this epic NFT for 10M lol”

Me: “Screenshotted, forwarded to 100,000 people and posted and reposted on TikTok.”

Them: “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”

mee6 wasnt even good as a bot itself in the first place.
they have a lot of features locked behind a paywall which other bots provide for free.
why did people even use this bot in the first place.
how did people not see the blatant over-monetization of their features.
this will just make everyone see that mee6 over-monetizes their bot features.

1 Like

at the very least tho, this artstyle is nice and cute imo. (not excussing the fact that its an nft)

Fuck mee6, he Warned me 2 times already

who is mee6?