No, I don’t think I’ve seen it.

please don’t make this the new forum trend :skull:

dw I will make the best ones :100:

Don’t cook again.

I will

Trust in Optical

1 Like

Optical,
Usually I try to not dislike random people on the internet, since it is weird to despise a person you do not know, but for you I will make an exception.
What you just posted is terrible. This post is terrible. This post deserves to be cut into a million little pieces in the local paper shredder, and then be molded together using water into a wet, goopy mess. It deserves to dry out under the hot sun, getting infested with eggs of random flies which just happened to stumble across it. Once it has completely dried out again, now an unreadable ball of greyish paper, it should be drenched in a solution of lighter fluid and set alight. Only then, will this post be able to experience the mental anguish that this post has given me.
May your socks always be slightly itchy, and may your pillow always be a little too hard.
May you never enter another kitchen ever again, for your presence alone would be enough to set it alight after having made this horrible post.

Most importantly, may the local rodents gnaw on the optical cord.

Kind regards,
90% of the forums

14 Likes

bro he literally give me permission to do this

you could have not read it after reading the first part and getting the gist :person_shrugging:

Creative remix but doesn’t really go anywhere :+1:

it was funny to me

Plz can we ban optical for that second mix
Im losing the strings of my warding irl reading that

bro why
he gave me permission

I changed the title

Im killing randomness as well then

no not randomness he didn’t give me permission

I just didn’t care, not taking any of the blame for this.

Also I’m probably gonna close this topic