Merch predictions

Vetex said this about the merch yesterday and I am curious as to what you guys think the plush will be

Also will you be buying said merch?

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends on the price
0 voters

Strange that it won’t be a character, maybe insanity eye? Or weapon like eagle patrimony

A sea curse cube maybe it would be really funny if the plush is just a cube

WHITE EYES PLUSHY

1 Like

I would think white eyes could be considered as a character

Carina bodypillow

character means someone named in the story
white eyes is a species of shark goofy

One would think making merch OF the characters would be the best move. Like, plushes of Iris, Morden, Calvus, Shura, and Dame Caesennia.

you know why vetex cant do that

get out now.

No.

I mean, it’d sell and make Vetex money. It’s not like the plush of Iris would hurt anyone, and there’s nothing innately wrong of making merchandise of a character.

VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK, THIS IMAGE IS VILE
(edit)
image was redacted bc this shit was too far
dont simp for lego people

WHAT THE ACTUAL FU-
im aint putting a bit of faith in the AO community anymore

These are people who’re already degenerate. Again, the plush won’t have a huge impact on them. And most of the fandom’s probably just going to put Iris on a shelf with Morden and Kenton. Like normal people.

Those people are going get hunted down by both the gravy and the assassins

It will be ok for 1 week until psychos start posting images like this

This is a good shout actually, white eyes is iconic and isnt considered a character

1 Like

So like you’re saying that because you wouldn’t be allowed to in a sense or are you saying that because you refuse to buy it like a professional with standards

Okay, and?

Vetex isn’t responsible for the behavior of his community—provided he’s not directly causing them to take such actions. Like, yeah, that’s disgusting, but people like that are filthy to begin with. You aren’t making them worse by releasing merchandise that the majority of people will use as normal merchandise.

1 Like