Meta is good and you have a skill issue

Well it was planned to come back as a Lost Spell, but it’s shakey due to how much airstalling it caused in testing.

He could just make it consume air charges each use to help balance it but we’ll see what happens

Yeah, I know I’m good and you all have skill issue.

5 Likes

I’m disappointed in you pox :pensive:

i never even said you needed to use meta, its just all the people that hate meta builds cause unfair no skill!! can barely pvp in the first place

The meta of this game is that your biggest attack must be the size of muneras arena to be considered lb worthy.

It takes the least amount of skill to go a mage build with min maxed power size and defense. Same goes for Warlords and (to an extent) Warlocks.

So I’d say we all have a reason to hate the meta. especially when you consider we’re barely even a 6th of the way into the game

Also ik you didn’t say it but I would like to inform you that you have never once, never did, and never will need to be good at the game to say that the meta is bad. Or have any other opinion of the meta.

This will be my last post.

Any other response will be met with a brick being thrown into your house at the speed of sound.

ok cool :+1:

You sure? Well, I suppose my complaints are (mostly) valid then.

1 Like

meta is still an issue because even with decent builds (my wind conj) meta still can completely overpower it even if we are the same skill level.

some specific builds are just extremely easy to play, and is unfair to those who want to use their own build instead of having to use a meta one to avoid ganks by people who are metamancing

1 Like

tru

Really? Even if a berserker can just come up in your grill and decimate you with only a few moves while ignoring your aoe’s and pulsars?

No fs is out damaging iron earth, and the one that can is too slow.

Also your not accounting for the 800+ damage dealing 20 blasts mage can pull for the berserker trying to get up close.

Oh and there’s also just dodging all your crashes and smashes using magic leap and then spamming placed explosions.

But hey, this is implying the berserker will let it happen, also implying this is a mage that actually knows how to use mage and not the fodder you’ve been fighting that somehow manage to fuck up using self explosions.

This is a fun read. Especially love the tldr.

1 Like

just one more thing

if you run fire and water simultaneously for any reason, that build is not “mid”, it is outright dogshit. that is not a 2 and a half foot ladder, it is practically a shitty footstool. this comparison sucks

Heh, bold of you to assume I’m fighting the fodder. Also bold to assume I have been using any good magics for mage, unlike poison or lightning. But oh well.

Dont listen to this hater.

Fire water savant is exponentially ZASED and REDPILLED

If you go this class, you are destined for greatness

fire water savants might actually be terrifying since you can dual wield sunken sword freeze proc + fire thermo synergy and not actually harm yourself since you can’t negative synergize yourself

i agree with this but some metas are less like a 3 foot ladder and more like a jetpack (cough cough pre nerf mage and pulsar)
i think the metas actually not the worst right now at least

my honest reaction:

bro the only mage meta was shadow, everyother meta was either warlord zerker or conjurers attack size isnt even meta this patch its just flying away and airstalling. “attack sizes the size of munera” no one even does that ur point is very invalid.

So true besties