Methods For…

What is the best method for being well known/recognized/infamous as a player or guild in AO? I myself would like to be apart of a guild but I’m not sure if I will be a major player in the guild or just some unknown low rank, so I would like ideas on how to be known throughout the community somehow.

find mimhere island

24 Likes

Get popular on the forums, tell people your character, and you might get recognized, that’s all I could say.

Try to become the next WAX, even though that is probably impossible, as no mortal could live up to their holiness.

wait for ao cuz wom is dead as fuck

aint hard to be known
become sandal, make a new topic every breath

you didnt ask for a good reputation tho

18 Likes

ruin a bunch of topics by being jokingly horny

Pretty hard rn cause the WoM community is basically dead til AO arrives.
I’d say get good at PvP, fight against a lot of known PvPers (most are inactive til AO), join a relevant guild and contribute a lot of infamy until you’re relevant

Or become a memorable forums member, pvp against good PvPers on here and have them vouch for your I guess

I don’t wanna be famous so idek how to go about it

Defeat the arena boss

1 Like

don’t be in a guild (guild bad)

you want to be a famous guild?

go talk to suncry about it. I’m sure they’d be very “glad” to help you

i shall find mimhere, i swear it!

tried, but tried to ally my smal crew with them and they declined.

i was talking about AO

no no the joke was I was attempting to trick you into getting ganked and infamy drained by them :le trol:

dont talk to suncry

ah so SunCry is bad? got it, thx for the info

Not entirely, but dont go up to them in game

not in game, i messaged them

some high ranks replied

As someone who isn’t really known outside of the forums, here are some tips

• Pvp a lot. If you’re good at it you’ll naturally be recognized
  • Join a group. Doesn’t need to be a guild but just get to know people, befriend the pvpers.
  • Farm well known guilds for infamy. Might be hard if you don’t do well in pvp but if you can show you are able to take infamy from a well known guild then
  • Join an “upcoming” guild. Once in a while you see a guild that tries to climb the infamy ladder, they usually end up becoming somewhay popular. Some examples being Doge Nation and Octa. Though you gotta be apart of this rise to really get anything from it.

Overall I’d say it boils down to how well you are at pvp and who you fight with. Fight with randoms and no one cares cause WoM randoms suck. Beat some well known pvpers and you might be talked about. Also depends on you as a person ig. Be passive and you probably won’t be noticed.

Ultimately I just suggest letting it play it’s course. Don’t try to be this, just do you and see how it plays out.

Or clown order