Mildly annoyed at how slowly the level cap is increasing

whooo yipee level 140

the bronze sea had 125 levels over 5 chapters for an average of 25 levels per chapter
the nimbussy currently has 15 levels over 2 chapters for an average of 7.5 levels per chapter
at this rate us conjurers will unlock aura, pulsar, and fots by the time we’re in retirement

Yeah true, i also wish the max level was 1000 as originally planned instead of 600

7 Likes

agreed
level 600 still high enough to unlock a ton of cool stuff tho

2k Points would’ve been a bit overkill imo

wonder what level lost magics are (gravity conjurer) >:D

Assuming the stat requirements haven’t changed then level 300 for mages as the earliest example

not to mention chapter 7 is like 4 levels

1 Like

i can’t wait for my great grandkids to be able to use lost magics as a hyrbid class

:fr: :sob: :pray:

OYEAH (complete sentence)

Because we are not fightning. Imagine gainning 15 lore-lvls (in lore) from walking and talking, lmao.

are we playing the same game or did you somehow miss the entirety of chapter 6

These pirates were a pushover. 11 lvl was even more than I excepted.

because any of the npcs in the bronze sea gave us trouble yeah

I would say, that Nimbus Sea chapters and parts of chapters seems to be smaller than Bronze Sea’s ones.

Its could be another reason why its so slow.

On a paper we have a lot of parts, but in reality our progression is the same as it was before.

There are 8 chapters in the Nimbus sea storyline. It’ll all add up to 250 eventually I’m sure

let me fling nukes that can turn islands to ash, lv600 can be where the story end and lv1000 is for people who want to fck around and find out

plus, theres the thing at the epicenter thats supposedly even more scary than those lv600+ atlantheans

3 Likes

Im comtempt with however the gake turns out… I just hope im not in my senior year of college before it finishes because like… wow…

the bronze sea was also seperated over unnecessary level gaps though, nimbus sea has no filler so level cap will raise slower, as well as the fact its mostly exposition because of kingdom conflict being complicated right now in the story

i feel like its also a matter of it being hard to push out content and story at the same time, especially with spirit weapons and weapon customization being priorities, magic and fighting styles would easily be left out

bruh