Mildly Interesting

Think this could be related to the War Seas (it being a five sea cluster), or could it be a some other location?

I’m guessing there are two more sea clusters we don’t know about, they might be important to the story.

• Old sea
  • Seven Seas
  • War Seas
  • Unknown sea 1
  • Unknown sea 2

Makes sense although what is the old sea?

A sea cluster somewhere near the seven seas, Idk that much about AA lore though

arcane odyssea

i think it’s where online fighting took place, not sure tho

If I had to guess, there would be a sea based on asian culture. We see a lot of katanas, samurai inspired stuff etc. Now this could be, as I said before, Vetex just making samurai stuff because samurai stuff is cool. Or it could be culture descended from the people of a faraway sea.

1 Like

there better be fucking sushi in arcane odyssey or I’m gonna unleash my nuclear korean rage

I should make a suggestion of this because I just realized that kelp is being added to the game with diving spots… not as an item but still that’s a step in teh right direction.

I did it, a suggestion for Sushi:

We must band together to make our voices heard.

Voted, but you think if I make another sea monster suggestion I should make it edible?
Imagine this giant, terrifying sea monster and then it gets turned into a roll of sushi.

Why can’t I eat White Eyes Vetex?!!!

Fr, at least let us eat an entire basking shark mid fight.

So… my boat may or may not be severely stuck on land…

@ThatOneGuy

where Theos, Duzra and humanity once lived before the first 2 fcked the world up iirc

nowadays almost no one live there since its basically a ruins, tho i do recall hearing some vikings living there

I think the old sea was created after the 2 had clashed, and was where Online Fighting took place

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.