Minecraft builds, ig

some of these are related to my schizoposts that I call “lore” in my minecraft worldbuilding thread so um go check that out

aftermath of a battle against a warden (it did not end well)

campsite of the guys (the people there were dragged off to the depths)

might’ve overdone the blood and skulk but meh

7 Likes

it looks way more like redstone than blud

1 Like

taiga underground hideout stuff

(didnt build the house)

(did redo the interior)

1 Like

temple turned into a silly fort

(this dude has max feather falling boots because hes STUPID)

3 Likes

wrong forum bro (jk it looks cool)

1 Like

some temple ig

why not do little dots of redstone instead of long lines?

probably wouldve worked better but am lazy, and mostly because they used to be blood trails leading to zombie heads but I changed it to skulk vs some random villagers instead of zombies vs some random villagers

mostly finished one of the parts of my first big build, need to add some details prob but its good enough to show ig

1 Like

this onjes sanity muscuitve alreyady crunmblend

this is how the last parts of the small lil note I made for the camp sounds like

These all look really great :3
I do have a question I wanna ask, how you’d get those (what I presume are) player NPCs? Is it a mod?

they also got some other texture packs to make other mobs human
https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/texture-packs/human-player-villagers

1 Like

made the smithing area thing

(smoke from ze forge)

1 Like

I finished part one of the structure im making, probably gonna continue my worldbuilding series after this

library

(cartographer and librarian)

finalized forge area

(armorer, toolsmith, weaponsmith, and fletcher)

finalized tavern area

(cleric, leatherworker, butcher)

underground lounge

guard watchtower + quarters

outdoors

2 Likes

I really like the building you did here, it looks really… “professional”? Don’t know what word to use here

Is it okay if I ask what the worldbuilding/lore you have for your world? I’m fairly interested

1 Like

tysm, its the first (large-scale) build I’ve done, minus the ones I did with my cousin on mobile minecraft when I was like 7 or 8 lmao

here it is

1 Like

Thanki for that! I’ll be sure to give it a read when I got the time, it looks like you put a lot of effort into it so I want to read it when I can give it my full attention :3

I’m also making my own Minecraft world, still very WIP (only got one village done atm), willing to talk about it if you’re interested. Other than that, wish you the best of luck on your world, I’ll be here to read it all whenever possible :3

1 Like

why do they have boobs