Minecraft players, what's your most preferred way of bridging?

• Sneakbridge: You hold down the shift key and move backwards. Arguably the most common, slowest, but safest technique
  • Fastbridge: You alternate between sneaking and walking backwards swiftly, a good balance between safety and speed but people often get that annoying pos sticky keys for spamming their shift too much
  • Breezebridge: You disregard sneaking entirely and are constantly walking backwards. One of the fastest techniques but also requires a significant amount of practice.

0 voters

Before you say that theres a lot more different types of bridging, they all fall under one of these categories, so dont overthink things and just choose one

I’m shit at bridging. Imagine not sneak bridging smh smh.

Icebridge

hey shitass, wanna see me speedbridge

It’s something I call ender-pearl bridging

Basically you throw an enderpearl in such a velocity and direction that it lands in the spot you’d like to travel to.

what about the bridge where you just build a system that automatically builds the bridge for you with pistons and a stone generator?

Does THAT fall under any of those categories?

What about that giant famous ender pearl transport machine that teleports you a bajillion blocks in 30 seconds

Does that fall under any of those categories

well that’s not a bridge, that’s a teleporter.

Luxury bridging B) B) B)

Bro I totally do Andromeda Bridging cuz I have a pro gamer chair B)

For real tho I sneak bridge. Haven’t played enough bedwars to even be considered a beginner

I spend half my minecraft time in build battle what a loser I am

That’s only possible on Bedrock edition

An infinite ice bridge is possible on Java tho

Also I’m assuming you mean cobblestone

building a huge TNT cannon so that I don’t have to build a bridge

1 Like

I sneakbridge because I’m a paranoid boi

i can do basic shift unshift bridging

yo wanna know how to disable sticky keys shortcut (windows 10)

My favorite would be telly bridging, can’t do it tho

I request.

you see this bar?

click that bar and type sticky keys

now click anything under the settings

now make sure the checkmark for the sticky key shortcut is off (i already disabled it) and/or turn off sticky keys in the settings

1 Like

Godsend.

andromeda bridge