Minecraft Riverville

━─━────༺ Start ༻────━─━

Ever lasting debate…Xbox vs PlayStation…Console vs Pc…And Roblox vs Minecraft. Once in my lifetime i was a “”““builder’””“” in minecraft, and so during my burnout from art and at the same time urge to do art, i stumbeled upon my old old post…Ironport HD. I necro’d it and got idea.

“Wait, what if i do something like this…But where”

I did’nt know but idea was already in my head. I started searching and searching untill i saw overview of new minecraft patch. And puzzle were complete…Rn its 5:07 pm as im writting this and i started working on this project at around 8 am, so basicly on finding spot, building, getting right shaders and writting all this, ive spen 9 hours. :skull:

But now to the meat…

———————— ୨୧ ————————

The short gif of me building…
gIF

|— ୨|୧ [ Screenshot with Shaders ] ୨|୧ —|

Le De Bonjour

-ˏˋ. Credits ˊˎ-

Map download if you want to : ) [There are some secret signs]
Vanilla Plus Shader

62 Likes

That is amazing!

send a downloadable world file. I want to blow up Riverville in minecraft, not just WoM

7 Likes

ssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh
thats actually really cool though ngl

love how everything looks so open without the walls, i wonder if this is also true for wom riverville

1 Like

At first I thought this would just be a post about replacing Roblox textures with Minecraft textures, great job

1 Like

This is absolutely amazing!

1 Like

This is great

it’s a near perfect replica, kudos

Now bell village

An interesting project would be a group collab creating the WoM map (and maybe even expanding it based off of speculation) in Minecraft

1 Like

true art

3 Likes

Looks great!

Cool… no, its hot.

It looks a lot like how it is supposed to mean right now.

fantastic job :+1:

make moreeee :eyes:

Silent tower next plz, Also I love the take on the art category, very nice

1 Like

remember all those riverville memes?

wow great job

silent tower next?