Mirage Calling Bell Item

Mirage Calling Bell Item
effort 4.142857142857143 7 quality 4.0 6 reasonability 4.333333333333333 9

you’re being jumped tomorrow lil bro oil up

The bell should instead be automatically given after defeating Iris (first mirage) and requires no chests or anything

doesn’t make sense for iris to drop the bell + the bell drop rate will be astounding easy that this wouldn’t be an issue

No the bell would be given from the game, not iris

Just like you getting the spirit weapon

ehhh doesn’t make sense either, but its better then iris dropping it so yeah this is ok aswell.

maybe the game can explain with a card saying us what the bell does or such

hear me out, what if there’s a tiny story segment/mandatory sidequest between Frostmill and Cirrus where you visit a spiritualist who gives you the bell.

This spiritualist, given that the bell allows you to experience the past from an outside perspective, could then instruct you to ring it on dawn island where you woke up to see a brief moment of the past when you arrived on the island.
This would allow Tucker to get literally any screentime whatsoever before whatever inevitably happens with/to him to make him relevant to the plot.

Altneratively this could be between Redwake and Frostmill.

It’d be nice to give, lets say, Limestone key/Mango Isle an actual purpose.

Watches the past
Sees Morden stabbing and killing Tucker with fire
Sees the order of Aesir paying him as he buries the corpse
EXCUSE ME WHAT THE F’CK

this cuts between lore, and is kinda the reason i didnt suggest it to be a side quest, id imagine vetex if he considers would make this non-lore like prometheus acrimony

It also gives vetex a tool to solve the common problem people have with the story of not being able to see what the heck is happening with the other characters and instead having to learn it all through their journals.

yeah that’s the suggestion all right

go to akursius and see a cutscene of winterveil’s retribution

If I see a way that a suggestion can be used to solve a different problem than the problem it was originally intended to fix, I am going to talk about how it can also fix that problem.

Aside from the randomly obtaining from chests, I feel like this is just a generally good idea that would make places like Ravenna a bit less annoying to run around.

This “see story events that you may or may not know happened” thing feels like it could, in fact, be a standalone suggestion. Possibly improved by having at least two separate actions for it, so you don’t accidentally call a mirage boss, when you actually just want to learn about the history of (insert place name).