Mirage's doodle thread

2d images -insert shell shock gif-

at least she aint freshly 18 like one OTHER character :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

anyways shes prob like 400+ years old so if u simp for her u simp for a SENIOR CITIZEN

Hey guys I just got here whatā€™s goin-
attachment

OH SHIIII UHHH SHE EVADED HER TAXES
(I JUST LIKE HER I DON SIMP FOR HER OK :sob:)

get back to paying your taxesā€¦

I aint gonna lie, knowing the forums, thats gotta be at LEAST one persons kink :skull:

dAMNIT

What I hate most is the fact that you are almost certainly correct on that.

Anyone want to confess?

atleast im not one of those crazy forumers

Youā€™re on the forums. By definition you are at least slightly crazy.

the forums made me have insanity 1 eventually. im onto the path for insanity 2
i need to escape into the arthub

You canā€™t run, you canā€™t hide; you made this decision long ago! You canā€™t back out of this deal!

Now live in shame. Sheesh.

the forums made me insane.

HELLLPPP this became my most liked reply on the forums so fast :skull::skull:

i did not expect u guys to like them this much. or really at all

Hey guys I just woke up whatā€™s going o-
sees forum stuff

HELL NAH Iā€™D RATHER SLEEP IN THE FOREST WITH THE AUSTRALIAN SNAKES AND SPIDERS. Iā€™M PACKINā€™ AND DIPPINā€™.

ā€œsnakesā€ you said???

DIANE REFERENCE??? :snake::snake::snake::snake:

OI MATE, YA BLOODY DISRESPECTING ME AINā€™T YA? CALLING THE SNAKES OF STRAYA A ā€œDIANE REFERENCEā€? YA BLOODY DRONGO! Iā€™M CALLINā€™ THE COPPERS ON YA! (Joke, and sentence)
Iā€™LL MEET YA IN THE ARVO IN MACCAS! SQUARE UP MATE!
(pls donā€™t take it seriously)

Nice ruck sack!
How many lbs do you plan to put into it?

To be honest itā€™s pretty light, since Iā€™m only going camping with my fellow Army Cadets in a wild forest for about 2-3 days. (apparently there venomous spiders and snakes there so Iā€™ll have to be careful. But it is Australia)

That being said, I actually have two bags

So yeah, from tommorrow Iā€™ll be offline for a small while, but Iā€™ll be back before anyone notices. (Iā€™ll finally be touching grass)

(bag on the left is my old school bag, since my unit has a slight shortage in webbing. And we call the bag on the roght a ā€œfield packā€, not rucksack but same thing I guess.)