Mirage's doodle thread

A stupid swaying Samerian sailor stumbles stupidly into a small and miniscule saloon and stupidly selects the seared and sizzled sawtooth shark and suggests they supply extra spice.

1 Like

South Carolina was the first state to secede from the United States. She seceded in the sixties and was the 1st state of the Southern States to form the confederacy which ceased to exist after 1865.

She sells sea shells by the sea shore in South Carolina next to Salsa and salad stores.

I stopped by the Sundae Store on Saturday in Southern Sydney in New South Wales. I wished South Australia seceded.

Okay, done.

Spent only an hour thirty, hence the low-ish quality.

See if you can guess the two major reference images used.

7 Likes

LMAOOOO THIS IS GOLDEN

anyways IS THAT THE BEST U CAN DO DIANE I DIDNT RAISE NO SCRAWNY ASS MF UR FORM LOOKS LIKE A COOKED SPAGHETTI NOODLE FROM MY FAVORITE RAVENNAN DISH

1 Like

AH HAHA I LOVE THIS! (gives me ptsd from Cadets)

I can just imagine this scenario playing out:

Caesennia: What the f are you even doing here?!

Diane: Ma’am! I got lost on my way to Palo Town Ma’am!

Caesennia: *slams Diane’s head into the ground

1 Like

8 Likes

low dmg fr

What do ya even mean by that—my lightning Conjurer literally deals less damage than that, and I’m way post-Calvus with him.

ngl i clap calvus either way (dies (90 times)

its a bug that happens where calvus stands still for the rest of the fight for some reason and stops attacking idk if its a 100% chance of happening though

Bro’s taking off his brother’s behavior.

she has become real

the skirt + train was an absolute PAINNN to make jesus

real she has become!

Yoda, is that you?

giving diane a corruption arc an upgrade quest :hugs::hugs:

could be related to the fact she’ll never reach elysium

5 Likes

Diane no this isn’t you! :pleading_face:

How to give your oc’s character development:

1. Kill them

I can fix her

who did this to her and why

the skrunkly will be avenged.

1 Like

snakes can apparently regrow their organs, if she wanted to be fixed, she would’ve done so herself already :sob::sob:

though u can always try !!! :grimacing::+1: