Mirage's Main Cast Redesigns!

can i fistfight her

i saw that edit mirage you cant hide it

i am watching you live edit a reply

Said this elsewhere I’ll say it again.

Love the whimsical nature of your redesigns, you really put the fantasy touch to it that I always neglect on my own redesigns. Personally I think yours really fits the nature of Arcane Odyssey’s a lot more than my own, and I really hope you continue redesigning other characters, I love seeing what you cook up.

And it looks like I don’t need to tell you this, but I support a non-skinny Iris, and there ain’t any problem about it. You drew her wonderfully and that’s what matters.

Fantasy or otherwise, people can have different body shapes! Shocking news, I know. Should certain people have a problem, perhaps they should learn to pick up a pencil and draw what they want to see instead.

1 Like

The person in question wanted to draw Morden being eaten by a female white eyes. You sure you ever want to see that?

2 Likes

bro wtf happened here???

the forums

Like any other person, if I don’t like what they’re drawing I can ignore it. Or report it to be taken down because this is a forum with rules and that sounds like it would break at least one lol

I feel hella lucky and honored you gave me early access and wip process in dms fr because Colorful Morden, Chubby iris and Fairy Neviro are Peak :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Don’t worry, there’s already been a flag on his post.
The strategic missile is inbound.

world’s least obvious alt

Iris’ forearm looks a lil unproportioned (maybe it’s just me, idk), looks good though where is my snake soup

War never changes…

I LOVE THEM ae AAAAAAA

just hopped on the forums once again, saw this whole thing, what is happening with the community. people seriously upset over designs from someone on a forum?

who knows lmao

Either way its just a few very loud people, rereading everyone else’s compliments on the designs has really been so awesome

1 Like

there are 2 sides to the AO community

the “No you can’t make Iris somewhat chubby!!!” side and the “Yo I like how you made Mordens skin look diseased, cook again.”

yeah i loved the designs even though o only got to watch the stream for a bit lol
keep cooking. you have potential

one of the moments of mathys “that’s hot.” moments

and ofc neviro is being ignored :fire::fire: (canon tbh)