Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Maybe he just used the Devourer as a way to enhance the lethality of his Blitz?

@Rayman_Axel omg ur a tester now

deserved honestly

gotta wait for my tester permissions…

i am now green :green_apple:

1 Like

The direction, the distance… It was all a lie, a gigantic hoax

Oh by tomorrow we’ll probably be moving over to a new discussion topic. I might set up a wiki-topic to archive these in for later use.
I did it

Can someone add the Nimbus discussion notes and any other discussion topics into there

wait so you randomly encounter the epicenter or you have to go to a certain place? i always thought you had to go to high insanity

it’s somewhere in insanity 4 range
but it’s always in the same location in a specific server

If I remember right, it can only spawn in one of the four cardinal directions from the Sea that you start in. Each server will spawn it once in one of those four directions and then it’ll stay there for as long as that server is up.

So really, just sail in a straight line far enough out into I4 to the North, East, West and South in a server and eventually you’ll reach it.

i think it can also spawn in the intermediate directions

Oof, well, if so, what’s four more sessions of around 30 minutes of sailing in one direction? /s

p sure that’s a lie. it’s just sitting somewhere on the insanity 5 border anywhere

Epicenter is always located in the halfway point of insanity 4. Also I’m pretty sure the cardinal directions is also a misconception because Vetex said ‘random directions’.

The cardinal direction thing is a huge lie. The Epicenter has been found in places that doesn’t fit into any of the four cardinal directions, or even the ordinal directions.

i think it was changed to not be like that. that was probably why the epicenter badge was deleted once

No the badge was deleted because of an exploitable bug that made it way too easy to find.

Wiping the badge after adding a change that would make the Epicenter easier to find consistently would make no sense anyway.

Plans I’ve seen for it are having 4 ships go in the cardinal directions to the insanity 4-5 border before going clockwise to the next until it’s found

I’m pretty sure they thought that the badge was deleted because the epicenter being in one of the cardinal directions was removed, not the other way around.

no, it’s cause people could follow someone’s party marker to get there with little effort

I know, I’m saying what I think buffoon meant

As seen here