Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I could see the latter being the case with Experimental Curses specifically since they use spirit energy to function, which is essentially life energy

The chances of that redacted experimental curse just so happening to land on a corpse is insane, so I bet that when it flies away it specifically seeks out corpses, able to guide its own path unlike any other curse.

Once again, the MC is required to kill several people

hey man, monkey typewriter theorem states that all events no matter how unlikely WILL happen given enough time

nothing says we can’t have extreme rng as part of the plot

I DM’ed Tech about it, he said it was Octavius just to confirm, my crack theory rn

Octavius died to Prince of Thorne, but after that when the war was still happening, the Experimental Curse landed on his fresh corpse, and scared off the Thorne Empire even with Ravenna generals dead, later turned into the tornado until he gets added in game

tfw the leviathan is just some human and not an actual sea monster :frpensive:

we’ve known that for months

tbf we’re getting full on dragons and animalistic atlanteans

I honestly like this because the Leviathan being a small sea monster does a disservice to leviathans. It’s more interesting for it to be a person who people think is a sea monster.

we do???

Can’t wait to see dragons cut my frames in half

this is recent, but i’m pretty sure we’ve known for longer

yeah good enough for me ig, the siren stuffs look interesting tho

guess this kinda comfirms they can live outside of ds too… wonder why they decide to stay in there then ( maybe just racism, who know )

But the trello card says he was dead for a while before being resurrected, to the point his mind was empty. We’re already getting lore inconsistencies and this was only JUST dropped :sob:

they hoard treasure and dark sea has the best treasure

It’s very illegal and immoral to eat people

well it was just my crack theory, but Thorne Empire and their goons had to get scared off at some point

god forbids woman has any hobbies smh

dragons are coming at the end of nimbus sea holy shit

Man I’m stupid, I somehow immediately forgot that the rest of your message was a theory and not official :sob:
My bad