Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Does this mean we get the lost & ancient magics list back :face_holding_back_tears:

Nope, too far ahead :pensive:
All of the new information weā€™ve gotten has been between Nimbus and Vimir at the latest. Lost magics are mid-Vimir

5 bucks the curse landing on King Caesarā€™s corpse (since the battle was fought over multiple days it had enough time to defreshen ig?) caused the Thorne retreat and the wacky tornado that popped up

literally 1984ā€¦

nope, only ones we know for sure are flare, aether, wave, slash, frostmetal, lunar, and storm, and just death and apocalypse for ancient

I sure do wonder if Calvus knows his father is in Blasted Rock alive, and maybe tried to fight him

phoenix, flash and sun magics are also confirmed by the lore doc

unless itā€™s only a recent discovery i imagine the order wouldā€™ve learned from the juraserva somehow and told him, but heā€™s fodder so heā€™d get whooped

Iā€™m so hyped that lunar is a magic still, literally my last cope as a blue ink magic user from WoM

Worst family reunion ever

I wonder if the roblox engine can actually handle all of this stuff, my fps ducks everytime an average wave hits my ship in the dark sea, now imagine a colossal tsunami engulfing 3 islands at once + dragons flying everywhere

Given vetexā€™s coding and the unstable nature of robloxā€™s engine, absolutely not!

Well, if the King Ceaser boss is related to that sandstorm in Blasted Rock, then perhaps that Curse that landed on him was related Timeā€¦ because when you get close to that tornado, it has a unique death description saying ā€œYour body was lost to time.ā€

Waitā€¦ is the Time Curse canon again???

You might be on to somethingā€¦

My friend, you have opened our eyes to absolute peak.

Blessings be upon ye.

Yeah weā€™ve been speculating about it being some kind of wormhole for a while now.

Personally, I think itā€™ll be like a raid boss island at some point, where you fight enemies from the Bronze Seaā€™s past(or future?).

Also, RIP to whoever owned that Experimental Curse. For it to end up on King Ceasarā€™s dead body, that meant that the og owner just died at the exact same time lmao

I will headcanon that Sond randomly had a heart attack and the time curse just happened to land on King Caesars body because this would be so unbelievably funny

Kjartan, Iā€™m gonna be the one looking down on you, soon.

1 Like

Waitā€¦ about the ā€œslaying a Dragon will give you powers of a Demigodā€, remember how Wotan suddenly had an interest in the Dark Sea? What if that was related? And Vimir might be where we learn of our godly heritage?