Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

I kinda missed on a lot of stuff here but I do briefly remember someone saying that when 1.16.6 dropped, Vetex accidentally forgot to remove the new technique scrolls that he hasn’t finished making, one of which was Blitz.

yeah, but I don’t think anyone here caught the new spell scroll

Random destructible pond is random

and destructible

Good Heavens, Billy! Did you nuke that dodgy pond in the middle of nowhere again?

ㅤㅤㅤ

Knew that would happen eventually. With construction comes a need for construction supplies.

And for that, ya need munnie.

would this also apply to the gnavy and asssyndicate banks? I would think so but they function a little different

Capitalism gaming :fire::fire:

Willing to bet a new Banker NPC will be added to the game soon, to replace the functionality of Clan Banks.

Nah he said that he didn’t add bankers back for a reason iirc

Where, then, shall my money be kept safe while fighting yet another group of gankers in Sameria?

So yeah, there’s prolly gonna be Banker NPCs, or something similar, added to the game.

Vetex avoiding qol like it’s the plague

Vetex said that it basically made dying a non issue and that was posted somewhere in here iirc

simply buy food once you have over 1000 galleons
uncooked food sells for the same amount as you buy it at, so it’s a decent banking solution
(but you shouldn’t forget about your foodbank, otherwise you’ll literally be eating money)

2 Likes

Yeah, and that was kinda the whole point of stashing money in the Clan Bank.

So when you inevitably encounter gankers, you don’t have to worry as much about losing big chunks of your cash.

dying is barely an issue in the first place, literally just sell sails anytime you need money

It sells for the same amount? Actually?

That could work, yeah.

considering this change I think it was clear he was inevitably going to do this

last time I checked, yeah

you could also just buy up all the gems from the gem seller guy at sameria, since that’s a bit more money at once, but slightly inconvenient since it’s the only gem seller in the game so far