Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

You know what that means…

10 days to the guillotine, and counting (The Bold Soul: A Writer's Life in Paris)

Honestly would be more exciting than the boring gravy execution spears

Skyrates. Disgusting

Common crimsonpants w

1 Like

lackin

mote lol

the progress is moting

Vetex’s way of saying “Shut up I’m working.”

did he mean note, more, or moat?

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 14.12.30
he probably placed one stud and got bored

3 Likes

images (12)

7 Likes

That’s a spelling error, He meant more progress on Mistral.

nuj uh

damn argestes strong as hell

COME ON WHERE ARE ALL THE PATCH NOTES AT
(complete sentence)

This right here will make pvpheads like me start to love pve and bring back the good parts of WoM

arcane moteyssey

who know the reference, know

2 Likes

noo not infinite starter quests
pls i need elite+ quests
or just dont default to starter :sob:

2 Likes

My guess that quest will be divided by their effect on alignment:

• Minor

• Personal problems of NPC
      • "Opsie, dopsie, im a such silly fells, i lost my book somewhere in Redwake feezer.*
  • Local

• Problem or several NPCs
      • “Ugh, i got several reports that people got robbed in Shining Plains, its been like this for at least a week, but its so damn hot right now…Hey, i will give you some galleons if you can deal with that for me, deal?”
  • Major

• Problem of a town
      • “Can you belive it? King as if doesnt hear our cries, and only as if focusing on the Capital. We have that problem of those…what was their name…Shining bandits? Yeah, them, they fully locked us from both sides! Merchants cant go to Shining plains nor Rubica! I also heard that they are stealing sailboats to blockade our port as well, ugh! I dont want Rasna to be second Tiberia!”
  • Regional

• Problem of whole island
      • “Ugh, i knew that Monoah Jungle was good place for criminals to hide, but right now even hunters or harvesters cant go out into jungle without fear of being robbed or killed. We need your help, Traveller.”
  • National

• Problem of whole kindom
      • “May Zues curse those barbaric Karexians, they keep annoying us by circling their ship on north-west of Frostmil, you are Ravenna Hero, right? So can you do something with that, so we dont have to start a war directly. We cant allow frostmill to become new Cassia Town…”
11 Likes

I can’t wait for the next inventory wipe update!!