Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

a game called guillotine simulator got taken down so idk if guillotines would be legal by roblox standards?

it’d be interesting for there to be different methods of execution for each sea, though- like nimbus sea you could be dropped from a high place to your death due to the amount of sky islands

WoM has guillotines
I think it’s fine as long as it’s not the main aspect of the game

Tbf there wasn’t an animation that showed your head being chopped off

realistically that’d be a thing if current style executions are done with guillotines

its Y1854 and its entirely possible

there was going to be though. there is an animation of it in wom2 that is clearly unfinished but it exists

it doesnt have a beheading animation though. its just a black screen then a slash sound effect iirc

it doesnt but i doubt it was finished because it is very buggy

radiates pure Riverville

forest wilderness :bangbang:
I’d love to have something which captures the same feeling as Riverville again, since that just felt like such a nice, peaceful place

tbh if port mistral uses riverville theme i think i might cry lol

15 Likes

ironport >>> r*verville

they’re both Vistarian settlements

unless you’re saying what I’m thinking… :skull:

i dont know what you’re implying, please do enlighten me

We are going back to WOM with that one :speaking_head:

the Berlin wall, North Korea vs South Korea and the one heated topic from a particular country we’re both familiar with :sleeper:

Can’t say I’m too familiar with the last one tho I was born right in the middle part of the country

i have no idea what that is, i didnt even remember what culture riverville and ironport belong to, i just said that cause ironport is my first hometown :skull:

oh ok Riverville >>>> ****port

1 Like

Ironport >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ALL 'cause the name sounds better when you say it

Ironport my beloved
from the first testing session it was goated
i love ironport