Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Vetex adding new ghost dialogue

Imagine if durza never got the curse?

the kid ā†’ adult ā†’ dark spirit pipeline

Hope Vetex makes another QnA soon
Definitely gonna ask some lore questions.

Curses make the user stop aging.
Durza was a kid when he got it

Like if durza never got the curse, thereā€™d be no Dark Sea at least but there would still be a continent(s)

If Iā€™m not wrong, it is said that curses makes one immortal and maintains them to their physical prime.

it doesnā€™t really matter if he stayed a kid or became an adult
heā€™s literally just an orb of black fog after he left behind his physical body

Yes but he was still human when fighting theos.
And i cant take seriously the tought of a brat walking up to him and challenging him

curse users will age to their prime and then stop, so acheron would be an adult by then if the dates match up

yeah Iā€™m changing my shadow warlock to paladin but Iā€™m merciful

paladin has more spirit energy and the differences are more visible

and if the same thing that made spirit energy made the elements, then you just use magic and the spirit energy gives itā€™s elemental properties!

Paladins are someone who can use both magic AND spirit energy, while mages just ā€˜use itā€™ subconciousely to create magic circles.

Sure, a builder can make a house of bricks (mages and casting), but can you make and customize those bricks yourself?

The difference is that Paladins also use Spirit Energy to attack and also actively mixes it with their Magic

Mages donā€™t. They may or may not be using it through Magic Circles, but thats it. They have high Spirit Energy, but they cant/dont really use it for offensive purposes

what iā€™m saying is that the user channels magic into a circle (so it stays controlled and the spirit energy shapes it into an element) and then releases. The reason why magic was dangerous in the beginning of the arcane chronicles was bc they had no element or couldnā€™t controll the magic

Wait, if Spirit Energy is responsible for Magic Circles, then shouldnā€™t Paladins be technically allowed to get Ancient Magic? Cause if Spirit Energy is responsible for the Magic type, thenā€¦

yeah but later in the story because I think theyā€™re supposed to focus mainly on spirit energy, not magic

You mean AO MC?

mages would be able to earlier because they have more mastery over magic
and yes, the ao mc

I think the lore idea changes very slightly based on what the mc is trying to master but itā€™s invisible