Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

thx

The edge of the double imbue on those katanas is gonna go crazy

Flintlock family:

• Flintlock
  • Dual Flintock
  • Quad flintlock (Boss weapon)

Katana family:

• Katana
  • Dual Katana
  • ???

I guess I’ll stat reset into a knight now so I can see how I like it and be able to use the reset from the update if I don’t like it

what site is that?

Self made buggy mess for whenever i feel like playing randomized savant

I only know this fact because I play smt

yeah this has been bugging me since the quest’s release

wonder if this a vetex forgot or some weird situation where Enizor does have a magic from the beginning but just, not strong enough or smt to unlock it til we throw his a$$ into DS

maybe he just had enough spirit energy and stuff but didn’t have enough magic energy to get over the threshold of “getting” his magic
and since the dark sea is just filled with magic energy, he absorbed a bunch of it and was suddenly able to use his magic

gang if there are any game breaking bugs upon update release like last time, lmk so i know not to play :sob:

why did AO shut down ;-;

maybe they’re finishing the update?

they test updates in universe so they can avoid bugs like the weapon wipe happening again

does that explain why it’s shut down tho

eh whatever ima play battlegrounds games 'till the update releases
peace☮️
also I’m hyped for the empires update

TIME FOR ANOTHER WIPE

yes
vetex literally introduced that because of the weapon wipe
he’s now testing everything in the main game to fix any game breaking bugs that didn’t occur on the test universe so something like the weapon wipe doesn’t happen again

ok nice
also I found this in gamepass test universe

chill anim pack!

yeah, that’s the new animation pack

I think Enzior was born with his first mind opened, but he couldn’t use it at all because his spirit energy was very low. Surviving the Dark Sea raised his spirit energy.
RaisingSpiritEnergy

3 Likes

Sheep has edited episodes to account for retcons in the past. For example, the original version of Apotheosis (episode 41) originally stated that Theos gained a new magic, Magma, in an already-open mind, where his Phoenix Magic was, causing the two to fuse into Arcturus Magic, a rare mutation. Then rare mutations were retconned, and the episode was changed to now state that Theos mutated his third mind into Arcturus, with no mention of fusion or anything like that.

However, with how many times Durza and Alalea are mentioned, it would be hellish for Sheep to go back and edit everything. Probably not worth it. The webcomic has always been full of inaccuracies (like the killers of the Patch Pirates being the AG instead of a random pirate crew like the lore doc says it was), but that doesn’t make the comic any worse. It’s still a good story and these tiny name changes don’t affect anything so it wouldn’t even be worth fixing imo