Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Don’t play like that

Okay no seriously are there any bugs that are bad right now

Time for my obligatory thoughts on the update…

It was fine. I expected a tiny amount of story and got a tiny amount of story. It wasn’t much, but what we got was great.

I do have a criticism, however. Islands in the Nimbus Sea are simply just too far apart. I’d say a good 75% of my playtime in this update was spent just sailing.

1 Like

ok yeah youre right i looked at the lore doc, i had misunderstood what happened lol.

I still find it strange that the the peacekeeper used ‘a technique they learned from Hades’ to destroy the sea curses. like did hades just say: ‘ok bro heres how to destroy sea curses using the absorption curse’ or something?

also extremely sharp impaling wood everywhere, encase you then impale everything, make the bloody peak of craftmanship, etc

Honestly I think all islands, even in the Bronze sea, should be way further apart. I just think the base ship speed would need an increase to make up for it

theory: all the weapons used in the keraxe army that have a wood handle or something are made using wotans curse and therefore he can control all the weapons used by keraxe at once like levitating them

that would actually be crazy

imagine hes standing in a field of his own dead soldiers and simply summons the command of ALL of their weapons

i can see it now and its epic

Pretty.

Pardon the dirt on her.

And of course it’s very spammable on her, go figure. lol

5 Likes

Blue and yellow looks surprisingly nice considering they usually clash quite a lot.

I think visiting this island earlier lets you see it without the stuff

Excessive amounts of blue

1 Like

(how much damage does your EP spirit blast usually do?)(I tried using it on my oracle file and it only did like 98 damage on an uncharged cast)

not with that attitude
I will find a way to find the secret without it

nvm it’s all fine

Mine did 180 something damage on my Juggernaut with 152 vitality.

it might be a bug, because technically I haven’t awakened my file yet, because I literally can’t put any stat points anywhere because it’s locked into oracle

so it’s basically canon now that the letters in the title have mentalities

A has multiple files but E, N, and S are pure merciful while R, C, and D are all menaces

I would consider myself to be an A player

Some Spirit Imbue Wep VFX

I have made Kai Saber and potentially Staff redundant for me!