Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Did someone see what it was??

I can’t wait for blast 4.0

It seems the update broke awakenings, I’m basically pre-mistral knight now

I think pure builds are okay

I’m guessing that would have something to do with this?

Seems to be the likely culprit, probably should’ve been tested before launching in my opinion. Though I’d imagine the issue would come up even when testing other things so maybe it just wasn’t an issue in the test universe.

Welp seems like he got it

this is one of them I believe

2 Likes

Just noticed the recent patch came on the day of this game’s(if we count wom as the same game) anniversary

2 Likes

No way, strength beast instinct

… and thy gore shall glisten! Before the temples of man!

I may be a low grade PVE player… But im gonna remove surge from my kit… It does the old damage it used to do… ONLY WHEN THE ENEMIES ARE 1KM TO 5KM in fornt of me!!!

Reject rare spells/techniques, embrace using base skills

“As people kept complaining about hybrids being unbalanced I have made to decision to delete all hybrids from the game.” Sincerely, Vetex

Mine are fine at least I guess

It appears some people got hit while others were perfectly fine

Only my Juggernaut and Knight needed their resets. Guessing it trimmed the maximum SP difference a little, because they were both on the border.

mine are fine

Probably quite a controversial post, I assume. I’m not sure where I stand on it. I don’t PvP a lot, especially not anymore, so I personally would like balancing taking a backseat in favor of updates with more content, but I understand that less balancing would screw over a lot of players so it may not be worth it.

6 Likes

idk if this is related but

vetex woke up and decided to spit facts :speaking_head: :fire: :fax:

19 Likes

damn beat me to it by like 5 seconds