Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

And Im gonna hunt for that Book of Athena. I NEED LOOORREEE

This is so incredibly exciting-but thereā€™s one thing Iā€™m curious of. How will Vetex animate all these new non-human creatures?

Iā€™m going to be guessing heā€™ll eventually get someone else to specifically do things like the dragon models.

2 Likes

Lore is my lifeblood. It is my nicotine-filled juice.

ao could be a baseplate and if vetex had a trello with thousands of entrees I would call it the best game on roblox :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: ( FEED ME CONCEPTS!!! )

genuinely though I love seeing concepts for ao its all I need

So when these release, do we change the design for Martin or keep it the same?

Yeah, Vetex sometimes relies on other people to create new creatures. For example, the whales were done entitely by someone else. Im guessing he added this now cause he found some people who can reliably create more nonhuman creatures? Cause he himself didnt seem confident on creating animals beforeā€¦ or maybe he just got better

1 Like

I just realized that if we become friendly with the Siren ā€œkingdomā€ (so to speak), will we lose the ability to get more normal Siren drops? Will they be given to us on completion with the crew, or will they also be dropped by the Atlantean Sirens?

new boss idea seems cool

Oh yeah, Goliath! Itā€™s interesting seeing a creature have a reason to never leave the Dark Sea, and its abilities might make for a fun fight!

It kind of reminds me of Bedrock from Adventure Story, though. Could be a revived concept, although itā€™s likely just a coincidence.

This gonna make Dark Sealed Chest farming a breeze in any layer if Sirens donā€™t attack you lol.

Except for Altantean versions but good enough for me

2 Likes

we probably just effectively gain the effects of an invis potion around a siren

Seems like i need to go Satyr hunting as well.

Time to question why some you people are so tall soon.

Looks like Vetex is starting to copy-paste stuff from his private Trello.

Expect a flood of new concepts to get hyped about!

WE ARE EATING EXCELLENT TONIGHT, Yā€™ALL!

(complete sentence)

me after drinking the max amount of shrinking potions

so uhhh does anybody have the vetex phone notepad on satyrs :point_right: :point_left:

this?

bruh

new card minibosses