Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Darkane Odyssey has still a long life to live it seems

Other difference is how they revived. Also I’m pretty sure that Ramses II uses a fraction of the power of his former curse, since Peacekeeper, even on cracks, couldn’t beat a curse user this early in his second life

nah, ramses II was given the power of the sand curse from the magic thief

freedock aint ded

he has died many times tho

he’s not PERMANETLY dead
i highly doubt hes dead either way
if he is dead then it would have to be self-inflicted because i dont think we got a mention of him dying from that one chaos rampage (after durzas death) unlike Landon, the AG and some others me thinks

well he died a lot of times cause he got killed many times from torren`s rage

dev team? even if technically? W VETEX

torren is not canon tf u mean :sob:

ik he is not cannonc anymore which is sad cause i wish he was still canon but atleast they could reworked his lore and still said he was lvl 1m

he was way too op
i mean dude if he can just destroy the planet with minimal effort might aswell make him omnipotent :person_shrugging:

theres a reason why he got removed from lore entirely

he didnt really need a rework and nor was he important to the lore at all, he was just one of techs OP ocs and sure, his concept was pretty cool but jesus christ they coulda nerfed him a bit :sob:

though he was sealed by other unkowns so there would be someone more powerful than him to seal him, it was either the 6th unkown or the 1-4 unkowns

not really
he got sealed by poseidon who can be beat by cursebeard (confirmed by vetex)
so hes not really weaker than poseidon

also the unknown ranking doesnt really make sense cause peacekeeper, zeus, poseidon are all higher than freedrock (best character ever trust)

wonder why poseidon didnt kill him instead if he was stronger than torren

poseidon was killed by undead zeus

yeah
i know

poseidon is still way weaker than torren and cursbeard would be around lvl 50k

so ig poseidon is lvl 60k

yeah but poseidon still sealed torren which is kind of weird considering he’s weaker
torrens scaling is like supermans scaling
its fluid, basically

though there were other unkown that helped poseidon seal him away

wait i heard there where other unkowns that sealed him with poseidon