Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

i dont think there was
even if there was torren could just curbstomp them all considering how op he was :person_shrugging:

“(The only difference is in the way they wield their powers and nature of these powers)”

And as you stated, the way they were revived.

i am guessing that the 4th unkown or 6th helped poseidon with it

still would be weird considering torren can just blow up the planet

i guess his powerscaling is why he could’ve been decanonized

though the 4th or 6th would be way more powerful than him though the 6th might be near his power cause the 5th was morck who was strongee than the gods but not torren so ig 4th

eh, whatever, the unknowns and torrens scaling were so fucked most of them got decanonized anyways, who cares

Vetex living up to his title “concept man” very well

All jokes aside, Vetex COOKED with these ideas and now I am even more excited for the future of arcane odyssey than I already was

3 Likes

Dark Sea getting closer to Dark Continent (Hunter x Hunter) we gonna be eating good in the coming months. Although since it’s based of off Greek mythology I want there to be a bonus 7th PvP sea based off of Tartarus so that PvP and PvE players can be separated. It could function like RS Wilderness too with a lava ocean and everything.

With Galaga and Xxale working more closely with AO’s development now I’m excited to see whether some concepts that we definitely wouldn’t have had before would be developed on, like the dragons definitely wouldn’t be possibly with vetex on his own (I assume Akontio will be modelling them, I believe they worked on the sea creatures.)

1 Like

Doubt.

Yeah I was a little worried with how the dragons would turn out considering the current state of whales and whatnot

But if he’s got more people to help out then I guess let them cook

cant wait for them to suddenly glitch out and disappear right before you managed to kill them :blush:

the guy says in the dialogue “nobody’s ever seen it” and that “it’s small but surrounded by incredible storms”
so they have no way to tell if its a person or not, it seems like a ‘kraken’ situation but in AO

cracked theory but remember how Edward told us Gravy once ordered an extermination of an entire town?

maybe shes from there or one of the towns that was destroyed by the Gravy

“former king” could just be because Gravy aint a kingdom anymore

then again, the highest rank is King Admiral so maybe not

or maybe they changed people since then

no because its permanent. maybe you need to bathe in different dragons and if you do it on a dragon from every range you get the most buffs and a title

“What are you doing, captain?”
“Bathing”
“But why is it…red?”
“Remember i asked everyone to take blood semples from the atlantean dragon we fought near epicenter?”
“y…yeah?”
“Now those bottles are empty. Wanna join while its still has some magic radiation in it?”

dude what
the picture is yellow tinted from one angle then white from another
are my eyes bad
am i okay
is it white and red or pale yellow and red…

1 Like

Kinda funny how he wont add weapon finishers etc but slaying a beast and bathing with its insides is completely fine

Weapons are merely extension of your will.