Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

i think hes talking about goriness

"weapon being able to cut head limb torso etc ? no no, cant have that in my game

bath in the blood of dragon? yeah sure why not"

Also him adding atlanteans biting your limbs off:

Blood overdoose is good since its not realistic. Explosion magic can delet limbs if I do enought dmg in 1 hit

Atlanteans also biting your head off if the move kills:

Okay, guys, I just came from the future 2 years from now to give you the terrible news that AO got officially shut down by Roblox because the new features Vetex added were a taaaad too much for Roblox. Such a shame…

Honestly, vetex hasn’t taken it far enough

carmen?

From an outsiders perspective, the MC must come off as a complete sociopath

I assume the bathing in dragon’s blood thing is going to just be a one time only upgrade because it would be something if you could just keep upgrading yourself like that

This is a bit of a stretch,but since aurem is retconned, could the dragonblood ritual be the new way cursebeard and his fellas managed to surpass prometheus?

→ Comes out of nowhere
→ Kills army general
→ Kills king
→ Leaves

I don’t think it’ll be a one time thing but most it will most likely be caped at a certain point

1 Like

What if I want to turn into dragon?

you shall be cursed to crawl the land on your belly for the rest of eternity as a magma wyrm

Magma is useless except travel.

then don’t partake in dragon communion

Im going for explosion the moment it becomes an option

you… don’t get the reference, do you?

Now I wish that I had made my paladin a shadow paladin because now there is gonna be a nyx spirit weapon
The lore I had for that file originally was that she is the daughter of nyx but I ended up making her a FIRE PALADIN😭

Huh…