Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

blasphemous! you dare lacking faith in the Lord!?

mkguiwara
this you?

1 Like

that’s mfing luffy :skull:

I think it’s best vetex focuses on fleshing out the alignment system now, maybe even takes an extra week to work on it so that he can focus entirely on the story and spirit weapons (unless the vote results were tossed) for the next patch, rather than releasing it in a barebones state with a snippet of story to go with it and then having to work on both for the next patch again

Though, doing that would invalidate the time spent working on port mistral, which necessitates that the story is worked on to give it a reason to exist

Though though, would people even mind if it existed without there being story and bosses for it yet? We were chill with that in AA, why not here?

It’s also better for vetex’s mental and work ethic to work on whatever he feels the most motivated to, so weighing choices by potential player reception may not matter as much as vetex just getting work done by focusing on what he wants to

4 Likes

they’re not coming this update i think

I mean he might’ve had diarrhea the way he was shitting out chapter 6 so I would not doubt if he could pull off finishing chapter 7 by the time the update releases.

Yea, that’s why I said next patch

for no particular reason I wonder if clans can build shipwrights on islands they claim when the building update comes around, it totally wouldnt be meta if one were to say, get a fuck-ton of dark sealed chests, find an archipelago, and build a shipwright and turn in the sealed chests, totally.

4 Likes

I really doubt they’ll get shipwrights, especially ones for areas like archipelagos

Wait when did this was added to the trello?

Vet announced it in Patreon a while ago but I didn’t notice that it got added to the Trello.

That would be goated. You can have a “outpost” in the ds to sell chests

Except if he updated a card it wasn’t there like a week ago

MORE STORY
RAH

5 Likes

More story pog

is this the part where neviro splits the nimbus sea in two with a spear throw?

6 Likes

part 4 added

3 Likes

Progress is hopefully going to speed up! Hopefully the update comes out mid-may.

level raise added

5 Likes

1 EXTRA LEVEL :speaking_head: :fire: :fire: :fire:

5 Likes