Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

this goes so hard

I hate to burst your bubble, but I think it’s much more likely that “at” is a typo and was meant to be “and”.

i think its just how different locations look different at different story parts, like fort talos having morden’s sailboat when you sneak in

1 Like

5 bucks that port mistral is going to be absolutely fucked when we pull up

1 Like

empress: “there’s trouble at port mistral”
mc: “k ill check it out”
pirates: “image”
mc: “wtf”

6 Likes

I mean I’d say wtf too if someone just spoke a whole ass image to me

9 Likes

Now that the building of Port Mistral has finally been finished, the rest of chapter 7 is probably gonna begin being worked sooner that later

7 Likes

alignment

Yup, that is what’s next (according to what the Roadmap says, at least).

The rest of chapter 7 and alignment are under the same part of the roadmap. Chances are both will be worked on at the same time, though Vetex will probably prioritize alignment given that for one he already is, and two its probably more important to the game that gets added sooner than a fraction of a chapter, if not at the same time.

1 Like

(it’s actually chapter 7 which needs finishing first and not chapter 8)

Nerd!!! :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face:, hand over your lunch money and get in the locker

counterspell!

is this turning into Harry Potter or something

You’re not doing a good job stopping the nerd allegations with that

2 Likes

ultimate art: redirect!

Assuming the update will come around a month after the Easter update, that means there is less than 2 weeks until release

I don’t think vetex will have enough time to finish chapter 7 this update

in the Lord we trust ( seriously tho im fine with it being late, dont want him to get overworked again )

I don’t really care how long the update takes, as long as we get something cool to play around with
← has been waiting on a certain game to get updated for at least 3 years

i’m only hyped for post mistral and a possible level cap raise due to chapter 7’s ending cuz I don’t really think the alignment feature will be cool, the idea is very interesting but I don’t think vetex will make it thaaaat interesting